East coast USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East coast USA

Full moon. lunar eclipse at 8:43 I think. Personally I hope it will set me free. But I sure as hell will watch it.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

East coast USA

GreenEyes, I heard 10pm EST tonight.
    Marcie

Comment

East coast USA

Oh. Google here I come. I didn't log in too many sleep hours last night so...
      sigpic

Comment

East coast USA

OK lunar people: here is what I found: these times are CENTRAL, where it is going to be 14 below zero tonight
        the eclipse will begin at 7:43 p.m.. By 9 p.m., the moon's surface will be completely cast in Earth's shadow. The full eclipse will be over by 9:51, with a partial eclipse continuing until 11:10.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

East coast USA

I can see it starting here. It looks cool!
          I just read that it would be at maximum beauty at 10:26 pm EST.

Comment

East coast USA

It is completely BLACK out there right now and very cold...like artic air. The eclipse i believe has happened and life will improve, i already feel a sense of relief.

~Ripple~ 9:19 ET.....

Comment

East coast USA

I'm watching it right now. It is so magnificent. Exciting. The sky here is crystal clear and the moon looks about 1/3 covered. A big doggie bite out of the green cheese!!

Full eclipse at 10:00 I can't wait.
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

East coast USA

I just went outside with my kids...very cool. We are going out every 15 mins to see the different stages. (Miami, FL)
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

East coast USA

duh, i'm gonna go back out and look again...

Comment

East coast USA

yup, i looked in the wrong direction, the moon is half covered right now as i sit right here at the puter....duh.............

~Ripple~
                    :l

Comment

East coast USA

The moon's about 3/4 covered! So exciting! (All the news reports were saying an hour later. So much for science. Or maybe reporting.)

My 6 year old and I are doing every 15 minutes to watch the change. Too damn cold on a New England night to sit outside. It's about 26F.

Here's hoping the new moon will bring me/us some inspiration to AF. Getting tired of my nightmares.

Enjoy Mama Moon! Ya hoo luna!

Gloria

Comment

East coast USA

It's cloudy here in the mid-Atlantic!:upset: No, no! I was wrong. I just went to take out the trash, and the sky was brilliant. The moon was almost fully covered by the earth's shadow. I am going outside to see it in a few minutes. I can't tell if it is almost the full eclipse or if it is starting to be over now. Either way, it is gorgeous.

Happy after all.....
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

East coast USA

I ran inside to gert my friggin' glasses. To look at my neighbor's digital camera in the huge tripod and I'm in "that" bathrobe and ugs. Nice look.
                          sigpic

Comment

East coast USA

Looking great in the mountains of east Tennessee between cloud bursts.

July

Comment

East coast USA

I had to take the garbage out, so I just went out to look. Wow!!!! Tried to take the recyling too, but it was frozen solid to the ground. OK, that was my main focus because I wanted to get all those bottles picked up, seriously. but when I saw that moon, it made me think about the big beautiful world, and how I need to dump the booze so I can enjoy it.
                              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                              X