I heard that there are Toxic Ingredients in our Personal Care Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that there are Toxic Ingredients in our Personal Care Products. Have you guys heard the same thing? It wouldn't surprise me, if you look at the high rates of cancers, ADD/ADHD cases, Allergies and so forth. What's going on?

Would you mind awfully going away?

Comment

Tawny??????

What is up?

I do not understand?
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Nikita.

"toxic ingredients in our personal care products"????...........well, they can jolly well stay there as far as I`m concerned :H , `cos........thus far from my own personal equation, I have removed:

1) my beloved wine

2) all yummy fat fodder

3) fags (still trying!!!!)

Am I prepared to deny myself any other things????

In a word...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Crap..........what's next????
          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

If you're borderline OCD, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK:

The Cure for All Diseases, by Dr. Hulda Clark.

But in it - she talks about the ingredients I think you are refering to. She goes into ALOT of detail about isopropyl alcohol which is an ingredient in all of our commercial shampoos, soaps, cleaning products, beauty products.. She talks about how we absorb it through the skin and then over time this toxicity wears down the protective layer around individual cells throughout the body , leading to all sorts of disasters, most importantly cancer.

I'm FAR from perfect in anything health -related, but as a result of Dr. Clark, I have cut out alot of chemical-laden products that I really didn't need anyway. I use organic castille soap to wash with. And (effing expensive) organic face cream. If I need it, a light organic moisturizer for the bod.

There's just too much to worry about - I try to be aware and do my best, but not freak out. That would defeat the whole idea: balance.

Ww xx

Comment

p.s. I have NOT given up my homicidally chemical-laden Biolage shampoo and deep conditioner. They make my hair really pretty :upset: .

Comment

WW..............I`m so imbalanced then. Please don`t let them take me away!!! :H

Seriously though........I can appreciate that chemicals are overused, but my head simply can`t take any more worry........is enough for some of us to tackle booze, fags and diet.......have no energy left to overhaul anything else in my life. Btw, your "balance" sounds like the happy medium.........how much is that soap??? lol

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

WW.........silly me, I didn`t mean the soap after all........I meant the lethal hair stuff with the excellent results, of course.

Comment

Hey, when Tawny tells someone to take a hike, she knows what she is talking about. Nk29 is here to sell products, not because s/he wants help with drinking. His/her one other post is about "Attain" shakes, and how great they are. If you want to check someone out, click on their user name and then "find all posts by ___".

I'm glad you're having fun with it, but if you see a response like this from an oldie but goodie, you'll know why.:H

Good work Detective Frog.
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thanks tawny, kathy. I had checked out her profile, but hadn`t gotten around to reading the post about the shakes, although it did ring alarm bells about Nikita.

No, no, no, no no!!!!!!!.........how dare anyone come here and try to "punt" us stuff. She`s nothing short of a vulture, sure??? :H

Did have a laugh though and God knows........I could do with one these days. lol

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

Well...you nailed me Detective to a certain degree. I do not sell products, but I do open up accounts for a major health and wellness company. i don't think that there is nothing wrong with trying to help people live healthier and safer lives.

As far as drinking, I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not trying to make fun of anyone or step on anyones toes, I just thought that I would get the word out about how many of our products that we use in our home are affecting our lives. That's all.

Comment

What a sneaky, underhanded way to abuse a web site!

The nerve of some people!!
                          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Nit, it's not what you do, but how you are going about it. Very underhanded. Pretending like, "omg, I just heard the latest....". Your playing people and that's not nice.

If you got something to peddle, be honest. If you can't be honest, then your products can't be very good. Oh, and whether you actually sell the product or not isn't the point. You are making a profit "opening up accounts" for companies.

Been in sales all my life and you can bulls*$t me!

Don't mean to sound harsh, but you went about this all wrong.
                            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hey Thankful..........."Nit"????..........good one!!!! :H

Comment

Working...
                              X