SO SORRY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO SORRY!!!!

Head held down in shame!!!!! Mama made a turn for the worse yesterday and I drink myself silly...STUPID I KNOW. I apologize for worrying everyone and God knows I feel like crap today and I have back to back meeting all day! I will be on later. I lvoe you all...thank-you for your kind words.

BEAR AND TEX....you know me so weel and know exactly what to say!!!!!

GREENEYES...we WILL talk soon!

SO SORRY!!!!

LUA, Just look after YOU and wrap youself in MWO love and support today. We have all been there and are there with you today.

Lxx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Luv,

No shame, just glad you are okay.

We were all so worried, baby!!

Take good care of yourself today.

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Hey Luv, brush yourself off, start over with more energy and take good care, hope to hear from you later, j
        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

:l ((hugs)) Sorry you are going through such a tough time. Keep posting, drink lots of fluids (you know what I mean!!), and try to ride out the guilt train and arrive back at the sober station.
          Laura-31
          Windsor, CT

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

So glad you are okay....hangovers stink! youre back on track now...so onwards and upwards!

love to you luvuall.

Bella xxxx

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Am relieved to hear you`re O.K. today LUV.

Never apologize.........your kindred MWO spirits understand. :l

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Luv
                Glad you are checking back in...Don't know you well, but your post had me worried, too..You have a lot going on at the moment...keeping you in my thoughts..
                sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Hye Luv - just got on here for one minute....I sooooh know how hard this thing is.....I am lucky and haven't wanted Al...but do I want something...ANYthing to help ease this tension around poorly Mums!? YES! Hold up there.....I am thinking of you from here too......

We can do this thing....

Love FMS xx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

You never have to apologize Luv.... Just feel our compassion for you at this tough time...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Apologies unnecessary - Enjoy your day and yor meetings......

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Luv

We were just worried about you. No need to apologize or feel any shame. I am so sorry about your mama.

I am glad you are better today (although hungover...yuk) and back in the saddle!

Love

Beth
                        formerly known as bak310

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Luv, Hang in there sweetie.
                          :h
                          rudemama

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

You have been such a brave, strong soul through out this whole ordeal with your mom. Not to mention all of the other heartaches you have endured.

I think you should give yourself more credit, LUV.

Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon!

Comment

SO SORRY!!!!

Luv, Once I was hungover at a meeting. And this is out of state and I am the rather primay subject at it as I was flown there specifically to observe and discuss. I sort of fade out (well I was not in agreement with the whole procedure that was being discussed) and then realize everyone is looking at me and it's my turn to talk. But I missed the statement at hand and had to wing it. It is a startling moment when someone says Ms__? and you snap back but don't know the page you are on. So pay attention. I try not to do caffeine but do it if you have to. Make it through the day. I may have to have a coke today myself.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X