Especially for Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Especially for Star

We had a call at work last week from Ealing Film Studios, asking us to empty a toilet tank (yes gruesome I know but that's what we do) on a film set.

Colin Firth was there and he had breakfast with our drivers!!!!!

We are back again friday and I will be asking the drivers for an autograph just for you Star!!!!

Alternatively we could bottle some of the waste?????? :H

I can send you a bottle of Colin Firths' Poo ........

Love & Hugs, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Especially for Star

:wow: sigh .. swoon ... Colin :h :h !!!!!!
    please save a little for me too
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Especially for Star

You guys are weird weird weird. I wouldn't even want George Clooney's poo. But if you get his autograph I would love that!!! :H

Comment

Especially for Star

Dear God, no wonder we drink....LOL

Comment

Especially for Star

BB, having had more than enough "shit" from the men in my life to date, I`ll happily forego the bathroom business. :H

I thank you most kindly, but I already have a photograph of Colin, signed to me personally. How did I acquire such a photo?........Hmmmm........that would be telling.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Especially for Star

Dont tell me...You gave him some poo!!
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Especially for Star

hi there.bb..nasty. but if you see the.. new night rider. hey i'll take one of those autograph
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Especially for Star

Colin is Mark Darcy. They didn't poo back in Jane Austen's day. It was simply unacceptable.

Comment

Especially for Star

OK if star already has one would anyone else like his autograph ???
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Especially for Star

UMM WHO IS HE !!!! Sorry star you know me bit dim...but heart of gold xxxx
                    Jacqui xxx baby b xxx
                    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Especially for Star

He does nothing for me...

Comment

Especially for Star

Jacqui: he's a sexy British actor. He was in the miniseries "Pride and Prejudice" back in the mid-90s, and he was in both "Bridget Jones" movies. buncha other stuff, can't remember now ..

Comment

Especially for Star

tlrgs;276729 wrote: hi there.bb..nasty. but if you see the.. new night rider. hey i'll take one of those autograph
                          Tirgs, did you watch him on the soaps?
                          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Especially for Star

Yes, if Bridget Jones (Star) doesn't get neurotic about it I would LOVE his autograph.

Tea
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Especially for Star

Hey, I want to be Bridget! I will learn an English accent like Renee Zellweger did. and I'll get to shag both Hugh Grant and Colin I do keep a diary, am harboring extra poundage, and am single....

Comment

Working...
                              X