I am sorry everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry everyone.

well I cant agree more than with bear and det, we are all still here you havent failed us, get back into it and you can do it
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

I am sorry everyone.

Laura Ann...you could be spendinapy) g lots of money for being honest! (in therapy). We are here, keep talking.
      This is no longer a drinking problem...it's a matter of Life or Death!!!

Comment

I am sorry everyone.

Hi Laura Ann

Good morning to you..and welcome to a fresh day to enjoy. shake of yesterdays feelings and GO GIRL!!

As you are a committed christain too thought you might like this.................

Words by St Teresa(not me),,
        "What is a Christian?" she replied.............

"A Christian is one who falls, to get up, to fall, to get up again"
        St Teresa came to the conclusion that the end of tempation and sin wouldnt occur within her lifetime

"THE BEST EFFORT OF THIS CHRISTIAN IS TO STAY IN THE RACE,ALWAYS GETTING UP AFTER A FALL WITH EYES FIXED ON THE "

So Laura Ann you see we all struggle..( i could write a book on some of my failures but wont allow myself to look too negatively over my past as I,m living in the present now with its temptations etc)

Have a great day everyone and if any are like me watch out for the Friday night "bewitching hour" when the start of the weekend looms and we decide we need a "treat".

Maybe a DVD with hubby and a nice meal at home is all i need at present.

Regards Cassy

Comment

I am sorry everyone.

Laura Ann

You have been honest but most important of all you are still showing strength to continue to beat this which is the main thing.

I'm in a similar positon. I get back on track with Af days then kid myself into believing that I can moderate - but I can't.

Don't beat yourself up. Every stumble is a learning stage for us and each time we are AF is an achievement. So think of those as they will give you strength and encouragement that you can do this.

Take care.

Comment

I am sorry everyone.

Laura Ann.

No worries.......

From now on just think of yourself as a WEEBLE

Coz............Weebles wobble - but they don't fall down!

Love

satori

xxx Attached files [img]/converted_files/440340=3075-attachment.jpg[/img]
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I am sorry everyone.

The greatest failure would be to quit giving up the quit - those who succeed never give up trying to climb the mountain - it will get easier in time..keep up the good work

and remeber to say " i love you to yourself" and "thank you " as those phrases will help your body dispel some of the bad feelings you may have.

Have you noticed though how whenever we do something bad we are always quick to criticise ourselves but never reward ouselfs for positive behaviour
              shaila
              xx
              ~ I am better than this devil AL ~:new:

Comment

I am sorry everyone.

no need

toapologize for being a failure, the fact that you are ready and willing to get back on track and try again shows great strength, and please don't beat yourself up over it, I have in the past and it doesn't work!!:no:

give yourself a BIG, HUGE HUG!!!!:l :l :l

lots of love,

MA
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                X