Subscription Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription Forum

Prepare yourselves people I am coming to sub forums tonite. will be joining sometime today! its time grow a bit more. see new things and play. buy some supps. and cd's...think thats a good idea? wanna go?

Subscription Forum

don't disappear from regular boards, Rip .. you strange bird/bunny ... or what? :bonkers:
    OK, just had an idea. I am going to start a record of the avatar changes on these boards.
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Subscription Forum

snort. Yeah rip, don't leave us. And kittyhead do your real job for crying out loud.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Subscription Forum

dexterhead;277276 wrote: don't disappear from regular boards, Rip .. you strange bird/bunny ... or what? :bonkers:
        OK, just had an idea. I am going to start a record of the avatar changes on these boards.
        well dex..i'm stable enough to see what your doing down there! :H when i'm whacked out the avatar will change...watch and see the CLUE! it could turn GREEN next time....hahahaha

~Ripple~
        watch for change!

Comment

Subscription Forum

well, you were green with one eye for a while, and I liked that ... .
          Green ... oh crap, I'm supposed to be working ...

Comment

Subscription Forum

dexterhead;277320 wrote: well, you were green with one eye for a while, and I liked that ... .
            Green ... oh crap, I'm supposed to be working ...

ouch! your killing me with those gloves dex! :boxer: loading up on caffiene (both eyes) will be wide open)....hahahahaha.

Serious time now: its important i am told, share tissue for issues, we joined the same time and YOUR cat avatar is too damn jumpy! you need a NEW kitty.

Luv Ripple~

Comment

Subscription Forum

i can't change the kitty ... I can't, I can't

Comment

Subscription Forum

Again, please do NOT change the kitty!! I will leave if you do, swear to God!!!!! He always makes me laugh!!!!!!!!!! I'm beggin ya..........
                Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Subscription Forum

I know. I can't. I don't know what Ripple's beef against the Travolta Cat is.:H Perhaps she thinks he will slay her avatar?

Comment

Subscription Forum

Travolta...johnnie cat..litter? see ya tomorrow in subs purse in car with c.cards blizzard now....jammies on too cold. on to chat. :H

~Rippled~

Comment

Subscription Forum

See ya tomorrow Ripple!
                      Marcie

Comment

Subscription Forum

Yes, Travolta is a big user of cat litter, but the dancing cat is NOT a Scientologist. He is committed only to his insane dancing.

Comment

Working...
                        X