Another UK meet anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniff, sniff. Star was planning to organise a Scottish meet, missing her.

Lxx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

tea;292353 wrote: Sniff, sniff. Star was planning to organise a Scottish meet, missing her.

Lxx
      Tea I would love to meet you, how about a flight on BMI baby?, we could pick you up from the airport????

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

BB, you are way way too kind. I will get back to you re the dates etc, thinking if I can go I could get the train but will check out flight prices etc. I am going to Manchester at the end of this month but that is no good for May, possibility that I could go back in May and then just have to travel from Manchester to London. Thanks Paula.

Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hi All, will be confirming the date later today after my hotel and theatre confirmations come through.

For those of us who met last time, is the same reataurant OK? I will pm anyone the venue who didn't come last time, or does anyone have any ideas of anywhere else ........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Okay my hotel and theatre are booked for saturday 17th may. It would be ideal to meet around 1pm in the covent garden area, I have two suggestions for restaurants, one which we went to last time and another that has had really good reviews at a reasonable price ......

So guys i need approx no's for reservations, pm or post here as soon you can ......

Looking forward to hearing from you all ......:h
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi BB count me in will be coming with Emma so that makes 2....anyone need a lift from my end,just say the word...
              Jacqui
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Bump bump bump yea yea yea!!!!!

Yes please! Count me in..... It would be so great to catch up again and meet more folks too..... maybe The Londoner (Anna) can come thins time - I hope she's doing ok in Ireland....

:yay::yougo::crazymonkey::whee:

(I'm really quiet though - honest........ Ha!!)

Thanks BB.

Love
                FMS xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi bb

Count me in as well!! it will be really nice again to see everyone.

love
                  Teatdrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

Bump!
                    I hope we can get this organised.I am happy to help with planning.Can we have a head count please.Love to all of you.Hope to meet on the 17/05/08 xx

Comment

Brill Wakeupmom! Well bumped! 17th May is quite close isn't it?!

Comment

Ok so we have me, Mini Boop, Tigger, Feet, Wakupmom, Teardrop, Jacqui and Emma, Hippie, The Shark, and Amelia ...... Bella?

Anyone else??? Don't worry if you are shy, last time we were all nervous but we had sooooo much fun ........

The same restaurant???? Or somewhere else????

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Great BB! Same restaurant works for me - that upstairs room was nice - spacious and all ours! Let me know - happy to try another.

It was really scary guys but worth every scary moment - of just the walking in; as soon as we said hello and sat down it was old friends and not at all scary! Do it! Do this thing! It was a lovely time. Can't wait!

Love
                          Feet xx

Comment

Hi All the date is getting closer and I've just been checking out train/coach fares and times again. Major rail works happening that week-end and lots of replacement bus services between Birmingham and Northampton but this still seems like the best option for me. Thankfully Convent Garden tube station is not far from Euston on the tube as well but will need a definite answer on the restaurant soon so I can plan my journey better. Will get into London about 12.30 according to the timetables and will have to be back at Euston handy as well so will only have 3/4 hours meeting you rabble. Unless of course someone living locally wants to offer me a bed for the night!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Boo hoo :upset:

I'm not back in the UK until August. Hope you all have a ball!!!! Have a coffee for me!

Take care
                              xxx
                              The mind is in its own place, and in itself
                              Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.

John Milton

Comment

Hey jinja!!

Are you back in the UK for good or are you just visiting?
                                Pending how much time you have here in the UK I'm sure another meeting could be arranged around your schedule. I'm always up for meeting friends from here if I have the time and money to travel. I only wish I had more of both so I could visit the States!!

Anyway I'll raise a glass of water to you (don't touch caffeine if I can help it! and haven't drunk tea or coffee for over 5 years!!) and hopefully we'll meet up in August some time!!

Love and Happiness
                                Hippie
                                xx
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X