HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

God what a day,I get up any decide im going to treat myself to a new mobile phone so to the vodaphone shop i go....Im looking and see one I like...nice pink slinky one...then He comes over the shop assistant you know the sort left school last week puts on a badley fitted suit and thinks hes a man...with a brain aswell omg..."what is madame looking for"...what does he think im looking for in a phone shop..."i would like a new phone and like the look of this one"...then he starts you can do this with the phone you can do that with this phone...I could have been doing my ironing more interesting...so after 15 mins I say "how do you make a phone call on it"..now he looks like a rabbit caught in headlights he looks at the phone pressers a few buttons and then says i will see the manager...yer he was for real...then comes back and says "good news the manager informs me the phone comes with full instrustions"..great i buy the phone and come home phone is still in box......
    Time for a nice cup of tea...check mwo post...check ebay as im selling a few items on there at the moment,one being a bedroom set...pick up only...wow got a message..it reads....Do you live near my mum... WHAT???? How the hell do i know....This I still havnt answered as i dont trust myself...
    Back to mwo post..hubby renewing life insurance...jac do you drink...."no"...but jac you did..."ok say i was an piss head and now im not I dont care please i need peace"...im reading post for gods sake..."JAC"..."what"...im getting mad now..."are you on the pill".............bit f...k...g late to ask!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing is he meant it....god I need Help!!!
    Mwo,s worst speller....

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Jacqui love ........

What a day ......

Deep breaths ............
    sigpicXXX

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Jac,

Are you on the pill? :H :H

It didn't work if you are...

Love ya!!

At least you have a sense of humor.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

But DO you live near my Mum Jac.... Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

deep breaths bb....omg he came in 2 mins ago the chat went...
          him...what you doing
          me..im on my site
          Him..are you sure them people are real
          me...of course they are real
          him...so what they sit there all day in case you want to talk to them

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CANT TAKE NO MORE

Any one sane out there........
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Gone mad? I'm driving the train. Fasten your seat belt because ito wpn't stop goin' but she could slow down. ( I know, Jethro Tull again)
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Jacqui, of course we are for real .........

That isn't good ...........

Stay strong hon .......... please .............
              sigpicXXX

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Green...noooooooooooo i cant take no more
                Love Jacqui xxx
                Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Oh Jac..... "they walk amoung us" everyday... well done for not losing your cool.. I must say I did get a little giggle after reading that.. sorry
                  and thankyou for brightening up my otherwise ordinary Saturday morning

so....... how do you make a call on your new phone ?????????

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Hey Jac ... as it's already 8.30am Saturday here ... tell him some people are even talking to you from the future!

That should help explain things .... lol

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

i can relate to the shop person . but arent you the one with the baby on the way.. the pill too funny
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

LOL, Jacqui!!!

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Too funny!!!!
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

marli99.. no will leave phone for my grandaughter to show me and she 4 and a half...
                            Tawny if I tell him that he will still be thinking about it this time next year...lol
                            Jacqui xxx
                            Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Jacqui, i know you're having a day from hell, but some of it made me giggle. Tell him, yes, we really do sit here all day and all night waiting for posts. Well, actually, I do
                              :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
                              X