Clear All

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

oh dex how sweet......
    Jacqui xxx
    Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Yep all gone mad

Yep Jacqui, all gone mad. We call them nuff nuffs over here.
      Retards is considered unkind.
      Chin up old chap or should that be chappette? :h

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Chapette last time I looked... lol
        Jacqui xxx
        Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Most days I think I'm real.........but there are some..........:H LMAO

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

I guess that we need to come up with a new standard of existence rather than the old "I think therefore I am" standard.

Perhaps "I MWO, therefore I am?"

Actually, Jacqui, tell your hubby that we are actually not real, but our responses are randomly generated computer responses to your posts and you just found that out!!!

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Ok cindi sure will..know what he will say....I told you so.....Men love saying them words...Why cause they aint right often LOL...
              Hart...you are real ...omg...
              Jacqui xxx
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

I am sorry but I am laughing too!! Here from the past at 5:30 pm on Friday night. We're real, at least I am...... :H
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

I'm sorry but this is your husband asking you these questions???? I just had to make sure because even tho I got a chuckle too I still have this omg I can't believe it look on my face right now :wow:

oh and was he not there when the pill failed to work???? :H

and I have 3 teenage boys - they really don't use those phones to actually talk on the phone - talking on the phone is only what old people do these days I suppose

still chuckling
                  when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

HAS EVERYONE GONE MAD

Jacs, you poor dear. Haven't you told hubby you are having a baby yet? The pill!! OMG!!

Tell him yes we are real. We know if you are on the pill or not. And the real people here named the baby he is "unaware" of....Beet. And, yes we do sit here all day in case you need us!

Am I the only one seeing that nickname stay with that kid til he/she is married? lol

And the dork at the store! You are nicer than me. If someone showed me a bunch of phone features but couldn't tell me how to make a call, I just would had to have embarassed him with jokes. That's just me. lol

Hope tomorrow is better, hun! :h

Love, Me
                    :l
                    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                    X