Did anybody miss me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody miss me?

Hello my freinds, did you miss me? I missed you all. I just got back from Mexico business trip. I missed reading and posting and of course lack of support from all of you dears caused me slip. AGGGHHHH, the worst thing is that I was doing pretty good untill last night - the night my mother stopped by to see me. I was drunk. The worst thing is that I knew she was coming and knew better not to drink, but guess what? - I kept telling myself I was just going to have one drink, and on the second one, I was thinking, ok, just the second one and that's it - as long as I'm not drunk she wouldn't say a word....And of course I didn't stop at two. I had three for sure, and don't remember if there was more... Agghh, once again I broke her hart by letting her see me drunk. This morning I felt so bad, so guilty. All day I kept thinking of you guys and your words of support. Please talk to me. Please let me know you understand and you care. I need to hear it. I want to get back on track!

Did anybody miss me?

MyChoice,

:welcome: back, hon. We have all seriously let down family members with our drinking. All of us. My hubby has been brokenhearted over it.

We understand.

You can get back on track and don't look back. You can't change the past but you can focus on the now.

Glad you came back.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

((Mychoice)))

Well congrats on doing well before that! :goodjob: So you start again, no need to beat yourself up, we are here for you. :l

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Welcome back MyChoice!!! You, indeed were doing great before you left, and will again - I just know it!

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Hi MyChoice and welcome back!! Yes, we understand ... the self-disgust, all that .. hell. so many people here are struggling these days. Well, you were doing well, had one slip, so get back in the saddle as they say ..:l :l
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Hello MyChoice,

It is good you have this place to come back to where you can regain you focus and recenter yourself. You know what the right thing to do is and we are here to help.
            Is Addiction Really a Disease?
            Watch this and find out....
            http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Just wanted to say welcome back and if anyone understands the whole disappointing the family members its us for sure!!!!!!!!!!

maybe self conscienceously (?spelling?) you drank cause she was coming over? I don't know I just know I have done it myself not because of any specific reason cept that AL makes me feel more relaxed and comfortable. BUT oh how I know the whole "I will only have one, two at the most and I will stop." Dang if only that worked but it doesn't for me. One thing I have heard that sticks with me or is true for me, one is too many and a thousand is not enough - that is so totally it for me.

I'm sorry you slipped, but I am happy that you came here for support and I for one am willing to give it to you with all I have because I for one can understand and totally relate to what you are saying.

I will end with this - even tho you went to mexico on business I hope that you at least had a little bit of fun and a little sight seeing - I am jealous - was it at least warm there????

hugs,

Pbear
              when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Hey, welcome back

Nothing more to add than welcome, and I understand - I know you let yourself and your ma down but at least you are here and hoping not to do it again. So yeah, I/we understand (i'm failing right now too, badly)
                Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

straight you ok - wanna chat?
                  when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Welcome back, Hang in there !!!!!!!
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

Welcome back. Now that you're back home it's time to get back on the AF wagon. You can do it. We'll help.
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Did anybody miss me?

OMG, If I could only tell you my many stories. I won't say it is OK, but what I will say is do better tomorrow. That is all you can do now. XXXOOOXX

Comment

Working...
                        X