Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats good

hi all..

Well...I've managed to convince everyone that I'm NOT an alcoholic.....My husband, my best-friend, my new great girl-friends and my dear dad of course.....God, I am so good at it.. That is great. Its taken a couple of weeks of really working hard and sounding so terribly, utterly normal....you know what I mean, normal, good with your words type stuff...I'm great like that.

I wrote my husband a long, long letter today. I opened my heart to him....we have children and I have to heal the big rift that has arrived without me noticing.....its funny how I can not see the gigantic rock heading my way and about to hit me in the nose! But sometimes we are blind arn't we!

Well anyway....I laid my cards on the table and its now up to him to dicipher them....I would have scarpered a long time ago if it were not for the children.....I need to make this work. I think it can........Life is hard and relationships are hard but i am no quitter......

Love u all you diverse bunch of ....I don't know wots!!!"

Bella xxxxx

Well thats good

Hello Bella

Bella dear, you convinced others you are not an alcoholic but how about you? You sound like you are hurting, can I help? You say you are, ?no quitter? is that true? Have you quit on trying to be AF? Bullshit us and others if you want, but promise me never to bullshit yourself, please.
    :thanks:

Comment

Well thats good

I do not understand this Bella? What exactly have you accomplished here?
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Well thats good

Hi KateH1.... i have accomplised nothing....can not even spell the word. Sorry...I am obviously one of lifes time wasters ......accordiing to u. Sorry again.....terriblly drunk and trying not to be. Bell a

Comment

Well thats good

Bella,

I think we are all hearing the incredible pain in your words. Wow.

Yep, you can't bullshit us. Been there, done that!! Right?

Just know, please, truly KNOW, you have friends here who care and understand.

I hope the cards you laid out for your husband were honest ones. If they were, good on you, girl!!

I still think he needs to be a better support for you. How dare he ask you to quit if he is going to keep drinking himself? Hmmm? If it is so "easy" to stop, then tell him to stop with you.

I am praying for you, Bella, because I know how much you have at stake here. :l

and I am glad you are not a quitter, because that means you will overcome!!!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Well thats good

oh Cindi...if only u knew!......I was honest..my cards were clean,,,,butrelationships r so hard. I thank u sooo much 4 saying what u said... Bella xxxx

Comment

Well thats good

Bella my offer still stands...please take care
              Love Jacqui xxx
              Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

Well thats good

hey bella it takes some balls to post what you just have.
                stay strong
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Well thats good

Bella, I really like you but, I have to say that this post leaves me with a sinking feeling. I don't care who is bullshiting whom ....just think about what is best for your brand new baby.
                  Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Well thats good

Oh Bella, sweetie, you are worrying us SO much!!!!!
                    have you seen the therapist .. please don't say you bailed on that. ..
                    Bella, have you seen a doctor, it really sounds like could be postpartum stuff.
                    just remember you are loved and you are worth a lot .. sending love to you across the pond.:h :h
                    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Well thats good

That ain't no rock, that's a frisbee. Shut up greenbean. You can do this. Good for youu for writing. It reinforces the cellular level aspect. Good luck to you. You made a huge step and you can do it.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Well thats good

Actually Bella being a quitter isn't such a bad thing if it means you are quitting alcohol. You come to us because you know that we know what you are going through and where you are coming from. Also like others have said you may have bullshit others (yep we are pretty good at that) but nope you can't bullshit us because we have all done it. What exactly are you hoping to get from the letter you wrote to your husband? I think that you are not getting the support you need from him and that is what you are craving? If I'm wrong please let me know, however keep going and you will be where I was just last week - YOUR child will one day take your alcohol and hide it too - please remember this - I know how hard this is hunny, really truley I do and my heart cries for you
                        when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Well thats good

Bella, did you see your counsellor? I thought you had an appointment today?

You need to try to find some way to become sober or to truly moderate your drinking for the sake of your children. After that 'traumatic' time a couple of weeks ago, they will be checking in with you, and you need to remain sober. I know here, they can just pop in at anytime and check in on things.

I am only saying this to you because I truly care and understand completely. Please do what you need to do in order to get this under control.

Comment

Well thats good

Bella

Really hope you are doing 'ok' cos you dont sound it. Like others have said, dont bullshit yourself even if you are bullshitting others. I can hear your pain I really can

BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. Take care ok, we're all here for you and we totally understand. Totally. Please get this working for you, you have so much at stake....

SL xx
                            Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Well thats good

Bella,

Perhaps you're depressed? Just a thought....meds can help with this. I also think counseling would be good, you've got an awful lot on your plate.

We all love you,

Myheart (Momma of 2)
                              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X