Well thats good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats good

Bella, you hardly drank when you were pregnant so there is a huge chance that you can kick this without much difficulty!

We are all here for you .......
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Well thats good

Bella, you are dealing with post partum hormonal stuff in addition to the alchohol, so please see the counselor, please don't bail on that, what you discuss there is confidential. This hormonal upheaval will settle down soon. You are a good person and you deserve to get the help you need! :h
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Well thats good

Grab some help Bella xxx We all love you very much and know that you deserve to have a really truely happy life... Take Care of you and yours... Hugs to you and your children xxxxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Well thats good

[ame= ]YouTube - ricky Martin-Bella[/ame]

Bella, How are you doing? Myheart
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

Well thats good

Well thanks for that video My Heart....unfortunately I don't look like that beautiful woman in it!!!! What a shame! I'm doing well today, thanks.....Bella xxx

Comment

Well thats good

Actually I should delete my last message.....I made that video with Ricky quite recently....as you can see, I have lost all my baby weight now!!! LOL

Comment

Well thats good

Bella;281006 wrote: Actually I should delete my last message.....I made that video with Ricky quite recently....as you can see, I have lost all my baby weight now!!! LOL
                My girl is back!!!!!! That's the spirit : )
                Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                X