Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost drank tonight..

Thank you everyone!

I do feel very happy this morning, actually more like a huge relief that I didn't drink last night. I would be sitting here right now feeling really bad. So guilty, so let down. Instead, I am sitting here thankful. Scared that I got that close, but it was a HUGE lesson. I cannot let my mind get that close to drinking thoguhts again. I was thinking about it for a few days. As I look back I started thinking about drinking a few days ago and it just escalated. So, now I will nip that in the bud.. I will post that those thoughts are comng up and I will get them out!

Thank you again for being here. I could not do this without you all!!

Namaste, my friends.

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I almost drank tonight..

MM that was a huge thing to walk away from the urge! So proud of you. And yes, I think your spirit guide sent that person to you at that moment.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I almost drank tonight..

Well done MM.

Comment

I almost drank tonight..

MM

Very inspiring to read. I can only imagine how many times I will face that same temptation. It sounds to me as though you have built up your inner strength and spirit. I got a charge out of reading your story, thanks.

Have a great day and Namaste
          Is Addiction Really a Disease?
          Watch this and find out....
          http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

I almost drank tonight..

PHEW !!!!!

:l :h :l

Comment

I almost drank tonight..

I agree, Wonder...

Comment

I almost drank tonight..

So do I....

I feel like a new woman today... THANK GOD I didn't drink.. I am so grateful I feel like I got a free pass.. I guess I did. I will not take it for granted...

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Working...
                X