Bit Confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit Confused

Today met up with old boyfriend, old fiance actually, and not told husband, mainly cos husband does not like old bf.
    However, had children with me, so always risk they say something and then have to explain why i didnt. But if they dont, dont want to go down that road, cos sulks etc. Did not tell him in first place cos of that, no naughtiness!! Taken up too much head space all this. Old BF does not know husband does not like him, how could i say?
    Pipsqueak

Bit Confused

ohhhh pip hun now i understand. Oh sweetie i dont know what to say cept life is so so too short. Follow ur heart babe - wherever that leads you - just follow it and listen to your God - just try to stop and listen to Him - luv ya hun -

:-)

pbear

and my my puppy

P.S. this pup in my avatar is real (her name is sophie) and she is the one that gives me the most unconditional love that i could ever ask for

again pls believe me when i say I understand
    when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Bit Confused

ohhhh pip hun now i understand. Oh sweetie i dont know what to say cept life is so so too short. Follow ur heart babe - wherever that leads you - just follow it and listen to your God - just try to stop and listen to Him - luv ya hun -

:-)

pbear

and my my puppy

P.S. this pup in my avatar is real (her name is sophie) and she is the one that gives me the most unconditional love that i could ever ask for

again pls believe me when i say I understand

Comment

Bit Confused

sorry for the double post - it didnt send the first time

Comment

Working...
        X