Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscriber Horror-scope

This is mine for today.

Initiate a conversation with someone you don't usually talk to. Or strike up a chat with someone who you don't usually see eye to eye with. Today, listen to this person. Work hard to respect what they say. You're the one who is responsible for setting the tone for an honest dialogue, and you'll be the one to get all the credit in the end when the two of you start improving your communication skills and relationship. Harmony is easy to achieve when you think the best of someone.

The person I should talk to is in Florida and I really don't feel like getting into an argument over my daughter's graduation. I don't think she is coming. Ah well, my daughter is her only grandchild, why would I expect her to come? Her husband has changed her into someone I do not get along with. I can't talk about her husband here, perhaps in the subscriber zone where I can curse, in CAPS!

Oh, well how did you guess that it's my mother????????
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Subscriber Horror-scope

Hi Noelle-

You just intitated a conversation with me. We don't usually talk. I give you all the credit for this improvement in our relationship.

There. assignment over.

Love, wonder xx

'family of origin' is my nemesis :upset: .

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

and I'm grumpy about it today :upset: .
      Thanks for letting me share.......... grrrr........

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

Aww, Susan Dey, what's wrong? I'll listen......

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

Susan Dey needs a hit man .
          But seriously - thanks Noelle. That's sweet! But if I start.......... I may never stop! Not today. The next, um, drama will come soon enough..........:upset:

Meanwhile - maybe I should go read my own horror-scope - I never have on this site....... hmmmmmm

ww xx

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

OMG. Here's what mine says:

This is going to be one heck of a super day, full of whatever you want it to have. If you're in a flirting mood, you will have no problem finding a charming partner. But if you're in a quieter mood, you will have all the time you need to get away from the hubbub of the rest of the world in order to find the solace you seek. Your wishes will be obeyed, your hopes will be met, and your expectations will all be exceeded. So just have a wonderful time!

WHAT !?!?!?! could I have this one every day ?

I'm going to go have one heck of a super day

WWxx

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

I'm in Florida, Noelle, you want I should pay the hubby a visit??:bat
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

It's WW, not me who needs the hit-man. LOL Although mine just called and said he will be late coming home to watch the hockey game and he's DRUNK! ACK......feeling all anxious now...not good, not good. I've got to go pick up my daughter now. I'll be back.

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

yikes. deep breaths Noelle. we'll be here.
                  WW xx

Comment

Subscriber Horror-scope

Well, my husband finally got home. I couldn't understand much of what he said because he was really, really shitfaced. It was making me really angry until inside I started giggling to myself. Myself was saying, "Jeesh, he's gonna feel like SHIT tomorrow, and I'm NOT!" He's passed out on the bed upstairs, thank God.

Comment

Working...
                    X