Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding my head dwon in shame

Head up girl

Luv you are loved and having a hissy fit is not the end of the world. Head up girl. Who on this site has not said and done things under the influence of AL. Strangely enough have a friend who is known as ALPAL he really is a pal and yep-non drinker. Apologies to all the Alan?s out there in the world.
    :h

Comment

LUVIE DOVE,

I am so glad you are feeling better.

Just pretend we are your "good" sisters.........we've forgotten already.

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

LUV, whatever happens we forgive on here .....

LUV U LUV .............

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I am good at hissy fits! Wish I were a happy, laughy drunk....HELL NO....honey I am ready to burn somebody's clothes. (Sadly, have done that before too....don't show up, mid-morning drunk to my house....poor Billy!....burned a barrel full of his things...CRAZY). When did it change from happy laughy to just shit-faced asshole?

Comment

don't know

Luv, I forgive you and I don't even know what for!!! I wasn't here when you had your hissy fit, but love you anyway, I have been like that when drunk, and know I would like the responses you have gotten if and when it happens to me here, just know we all love you and are glad you are here, don't know when it changed, I sometimes just switch from happy to bitchy in like-a second or something........:wow: ........scary, but it is true, maybe for most of us..........................

MA:h :h
            :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

That face ...eyeballs popping out...is hysterical, maybe cause that is probably how people feel around me...happy....then AWWWWW, the the hell happened??? So, sad!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X