I'm a Leo..the courageous lion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All... and a very happy Sunday to you!

I never normally read my Stars in the paper...think its a load of **** and just a bit of fun.... but today for some odd reason I read mine....and I was struck by the wise words.

LEO

"In the old days, writers would talk about the need to 'screw up some courage'. Perhaps they knew what we've now forgotten. You don't get real courage - or real wisdom - until you first screw things up. Success means nothing without failure. A person who hasn't properly tasted difficulty will never have any real appreciation of ease. The person who never gets anything wrong is a disaster waiting to happen - a dangerously deluded dreamer. Not all has gone exactly as you might have wished lately...(You don't say)!!!!!!!
    That's precisely why things are soon due to go so well."

Well......these words just made me feel better about my life......I hope they help you too.

I don't know about you...but I have "tasted" alot of difficult things lately and I reckon I am really going to appreciate some good stuff.....if it comes my way!!!!!

Loads of love to you all my lovely friends.

Bella xxxxx

Bella,
    you sound wonderful all the best
    danny

Comment

Hey Bella,

Leo the lion hey .Gemini the twins thats me and thats what I have to deal with:H 2 of me love to chat with you but on dial up( sucks cant chat) some one here will come along im sure. Hang in here lots of people love you and want to hear how you are (me too:l) any way post here, please take care hope you are ok:l

love Danny:l

Comment

Morning Bella the Lion - ROAR... Good to hear you sounding so upbeat. Us Virgo's will shy away and go tidy something lol. Hope you have a good day.

Lxx
        Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I wish *I* was a Leo. We are ALL due for good things to happen, aren't we?

Thanks for that post.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I'm an old goat, if we all stick to our goals of staying sober, good times will be had by all.
            Great to hear you sounding so well Bella, keep it up.
            Love Paula.xx

Comment

Hi Bella. nice to see you sounding upbeat .........

Keep it up .........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Afternoon Bella!
                I think the problem is that in order to REALLY get to grips with our own defects - we have to go out into life and f*ck it up; we HAVE to get up and walk, and fall over, and get up again, and fall over ...Problem with us 'alkie types' is that we are impatient perfectionists so we want everything to be sorted NOW!!!

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

"everything to be sorted NOW!!!"..........I prefer YESTERDAY myself!!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I've always had you marked as an extremist Star!!!
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

"extremist"???........nah.........try idealist/day dream believer...........
                      After all.........."every cloud has a silver lining".......sure??? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Wisdom comes from learning. Many times, it is learning from our mistakes and changing how we go about our lives and not making the same mistakes over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Courage comes from facing our challenges head on and dealing with those challenges, no matter how difficult, no matter how frightening. No matter how "easy" the lives of other's might appear, we can rest assured that ALL of us have our difficulties and challenges.

When it comes to Astrology, we all have each and every one of the 12 signs of the zodiac in our charts. We all have each trait of the zodiac in our personality. It is up to each of us to develope those traits and balance them in our personality.

In the end, life is what we make it. We all have choices to make each and every day. We can rest assured that each action begets a "reaction"...........so I ask..........What will our "Actions" today bring to our lives???????

Happy Sunday All!!

KateH
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Great post Kate!!

Love and Happiness
                          Hippie
                          xx

Comment

Working...
                          X