any other drink diallers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got drunk on saturday night for the first time in ages and decided to ring my brother and his wife ,who im not exactly nuts about and have no idea how the conversation went except that I was talking for an hour!!Woke up sunday with the all familiar belly flips that I havent had in ages wondering WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY TO THEM!! Ahh!! I hate letting them into my life at all cos I really dont trust them with my emotions as they gossip so much and turn what I tell them into something it never was in the first place! Anyways, im pissed with myself, 38 and still havnt learned s**t! Sorry ,venting, laters...:thanks:

Oh yeah. I think I'm all charming and chatty and don't remember what the shit I said. Then feel so stupid instead of charming.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Done it, a million times and want to duct tape my mouth shut. I get SUPER talkative, call everyone I know. GOOD GRIEF!!!! Then can't remember what the hell I have said and pray to God no one expects me to remember.

Comment

Hey Limers!!! Good to to hear from you!!!

I've done many stupid things when drunk and making phone-calls to people at 3.00 in the morning was one of em!!. I have to say though something good actually came out of one of em. I actually phoned my folks one evening completely drunk and asked to borrow ?200 to bail me out of a drug debt I had mounted up. I actually thought I had told them all about my drug habits but being pissed I obviously couldn't have remembered. Anyway they bailed me out!! and it did convince me to nip it in the bud before it became an even more expensive habit than it was already getting.

Love and Happiness
        Hippie
        xx
        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I have been on CHAT here and not known what I said.......so yeah, I completely understand!

Comment

Oh gosh More2, I wish my family and friends would be that considerate....HELL, no they pick up, then call each other with the juicy details. Maybe you can send me your friends and families numbers, I will call them......LOL

Comment

My Preferred method of drunk dial is Text Messaging at all hours of the night. Making an effort to stop doing that.
              Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

Comment

We need straight jackets and a gag.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Duct tape Greeneyes, it is the cure all for all things...LOL

Comment

geez guys.
                    I think about 8 months or more ago I called a friend drunk and she got really pissed at me, she said that her dad just passed away and that I had a lot of nerve and obviously enough time and money to get plastered out of my mind and call her and slurr nonsense at her.
                    for some reason I snapped out of it and apologized.

that was the last of my dumb ass drunken calls.
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Aye, aye, aye - drunk dialling was a favourite past time of mine LOL. Always killed me in the morning to sort out in my head who I may have phoned and what I had said.

I remember back in the day, my good ol' roomate hid the phone on me before we went out to the bar..... so I wouldn't come home at 3am and try to phone my ex husband. ( I LAUGH AT THIS NOW!) She was the best friend ever!

My current husband is really bad for this. Geesh. He is lucky all of the people he does call are drunk right along with him. So, I guess that isn't too bad. (this is when he was drinking).

Comment

OMG! I'm so glad *I'VE* never done that!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Oh the pain of it kills me....if you have ever done this, YOU KNOW!!!!!

Comment

aaargh the shame, yes drunk dialling, oh jeez, then progressed to text dialling (so to speak)........ that horrible feeling of pure shame.....

Lxx
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

At least if you text you know what the hell you said....good or bad, at least you don't have to ACT like you remember.

Comment

Working...
                              X