any other drink diallers out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my let me just say I am so glad I am not the only one that has done this. Wake up the next morning and check my phones call log to see just WHO did I call and then try and remember what I said, dang. Then I have people that say - well don't you remember calling me? and then I have to play it off - like oh yea of course I remember - NOT

UGH I can so relate
    when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

I think breathalizers on phones isn't such a bad idea......

Won't work if you blow .08.

ESPECIALLY family.

I should patent that puppy.

WHAT a novel idea.

I'm first in line for this product...

Comment

Great thread as I have done this too many times to remember. I have also ruined many relationships because of it. I tend to let some VERY personal details out when drunk dialing.
        Sad thing is I did this exact thing 2 weeks ago when only about a month into a relationship with a beautiful woman. I only remember hearing why do you drink so much and my answer was that I like it. Well, the next day she did not want to have anything to do with me and I finally realized it was time to do something about it. I guess it was for the best but I know where you are coming from.

Comment

Did it more times than I care to remember. Finally learned,

" DON'T DRINK AND DIAL! " :tsk:

It's such a panic in the morning when you dread looking at the dialed calls - on your cell.

Been there, done that!

Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
          X