• Show
Clear All

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

Hello? Bear? You're a senior now!
    Congratulations!
    xo

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

Wooo Hoooooo !!!! Yep, we're all talking about you my friend... Are your ears ringin' yet ???

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

Congratulations Papa Bear :l !!
        Love wonder xx

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

Wow guys, I just crawled up into senior status. Thanks for all the good words. I have to admit I am one of the longest on these boards due to the fact that I took so long to get sober. I love you all and I am so thankful RJ has always been there for me even when I kept sliping. She and all of you have been my inspiration to NEVER GIVE UP.

The site has grown over the years to almost have a life of it's own. All of you have no Idea how much you help me every time I log on. Someone is there if I need them even if they are half way around the earth in Aussie land. I really really thank you all for that.

God bless
          :huggy
          bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

No more than you have been there for many of us....much love to you.

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

Papa Bear, I just love you, you are such an inspiration to me, and so many, many others...I've learned so much from everyone here! I know its lifesaving, and life changing, thank God, to have found this site...I've almost been here a year, found it about 3 wks. after my birthday last year...thank goodness this past year has been better! It is a long struggle, the good Lord knows I've slipped up in the past year too, but wise Papa Bear told me, "its an egg, you laid it, walk around it, look at it, think about it, learn from it"....I have! And Chief, well, he said...."its harder to keep drinking, than it is to quit"....so profound! I'm sooooo blessed to have ALL of you in my life! I'm looking forward to not having a single, solitary hangover in my newest year this year! Off to California, you can probably hear hubby coughing all the way over the states, I'll salute Lubbock as we fly by Bear! Love you all....be back on next Monday!
              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

i love papa bear........ your sage wisdom...... and you are the reason i stayed at mwo in the beginning. you brought me back. i love you my man. bootsie
                :welcome:

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

Boots, I was wondering where you were. Hope all is going well.

You all don't know how much I feel like you are my "other" family. No one can understand my problems better than someone who has already or is going through the same thing. If you tell a "normal" person you are drinking too much they just say something like "you should quit". Like i haven't tried. But when I tell you all that I can't quit drinking, you know what I am talking about. I mean you really reallly know. I love you all and this is a wonderful site.

God bless
                  :huggy
                  bear
                  What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                  ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

PAPA BEAR IS A SENIOR!!!

God Bless you, too, Bear.

So truly glad you are here.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                    X