X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 people I wish I had NEVER met...

The kid who threw up on my shoes at a concert

The renter who doesn't pay and probably won't

The guy who trapped me in my bedroom (I had my legs shoved against the wall so he couldn't get in)

The firemen who were applying water to my body after I got blown up in a chemical explosiion (they were wonderful just wish it never happened)

The staff on the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit when my twins were born at 27 weeks and needed a lot of medical attention ( again...they were wonderful just wish it never happened)

That's all for now

Keeta after reading your post I really have nothing. More power to you girl. You are a survivor.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

My grade 7 social studies teacher.

That Elvis impersonator.

The guy who screamed during orgasm.

A long ago boss.

And that woman inside my head who says I just won't cut it. Ever.

Comment

Time for an exorcism to get rid of that "woman"
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

5 people I wish I had never met...

I think I can easily come up with 5 people I wish I'd never met, but I'm just not as highly evolved as some of you. :-) ...I'm not saying I wish they were dead or had never been born--not out loud anyway!

1) My sick bastard grandfather
          2) My ex-husband
          3) The guy who broke my nose, my teeth, my eardrums, my heart, etc. all the while telling me how much he loved me
          4) Jake, my ex-realtor
          5) The pastor of my childhood church--legalistic guy who sucked the fun out of any/everthing with guilt.

I guess I do sound pretty negative, but that was fun!
          :day4:

Comment

Helensback;279461 wrote:

... that woman inside my head who says I just won't cut it. Ever.
            Tell that woman to come out here and say that!!!!!!

Comment

woinderful lady i look forward to readin your stories and many othersi still havent lerned to use this place well but keep writin if this is the wy to stay sober or moderate use it gyco

Comment

I can't think of 5 but for certain...

The person who said to me 'I'll show you what a proper drink is...'
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Loving this thread.... still thinking though.

Lx
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Okay, right now I only can think of two people and as I am typing this my heart is pounding faster and smoke is coming out of my ears. My husband owns a business and I happen to work there too but lately I work from home as much as I can on my computer. One of the gals was going on vacation (she happens to be the office manager) and instead of telling me she was leaving she goes upstairs and tells my husband that she is leaving for vacation and asks if I can be in every day. I was in the day she asked my husband and didn't say a word to me all day. I was like WTF! Why wouldn't she talk to me. We have had a problem with this gal for years and everybody is afraid of her. There are 5 girls in the office. None of the other girls care for her because she is so nasty. If you saw the movie Wanted with Angelina Jolie she kind of reminds me of the office manager that James McAvoy worked for. I want to tell her off like he did except this one is always crying like a baby when she doesn't get her way. I have it all planned out what I am going to tell her when she decides to talk to me but she still hasn't talked to me yet.

The other person I wish I never met was a creepy guy that my husband first met over the 4th of July weekend. After meeting my husband he googled him and then we ran into him the next night and I got to meet him. At first I didn't think he was so bad but after a while I found out the guy was full of himself. He followed us everywhere. Then we ran into him 2 nights later and I was standing with a friend and he shook my hand and says, "Oh by the way, nice breasts." I didn't know what to say and just walked away and now I wish I would never have met him.
                    I did find out that after 21 years of marriage he came home early from work and found his wife in bed with one of his salesmen. Well, now I can see why! He is the creepiest of the creeps. I let my husband know so he can give him hell because men shouldn't be saying things like that about other peoples spouses because this guy wanted to do business with my husband. Yuck!!!

Comment

tawnyfrog;279489 wrote: Tell that woman to come out here and say that!!!!!!
                      Then she can meet the woman in my head and they can start their thread, kabitz all they want and leave us the heck alone!!! >"
                      workout:chick:mwo2

It's my world to make now...cuz I found my way out.

Comment

(1) JACK DANIELS (2) JOHNNY WALKER (3) BAILEY (4) VO (5) JOSE CUAVO......! HA1 IAD.
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

that looks like more than 5...LOL
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

RIGHT BRIT, BUT YOU HOW IT IS, AFTER AWHILE WHO COUNTS . LOL! IAD!
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Gee Lookin at that lot IAD ten pin bolwing comes to mind.... mind if I have a go?? gaurantee a strike ok lol.
                              Cap

Comment

Working...
                              X