GOING AWAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui, I just cannot imagine what you must be enduring. Love and strength to you XXXXX
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqi, I am numb with reading that. I cannot tell you how badly I feel for you. You have my prayers.
      Hugs
      mary

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Im so very sorry Jacqui,truly ,deeply sorry.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

I'm so very sorry. I can't imagine your pain. I'm thinking and praying for you and BB.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,

I said a prayer for you and your daughter. I am soooo very sad to hear your tragic news. Please know we are here to support you in any way we can.

xo

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui, I'm so sorry for your loss....

I can't imagine what you are going through... Thinking of you and praying for your family. Keep in touch if you can.
              TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,
                I am so so sorry.......you are living every parents nightmare.
                Let your mum comfort you but please try to check in so we know you are OK
                Much Love
                Shas
                Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

GOING AWAY!

oh jacqui, i am so so sorry i have no words to express the knot in my stomach
                  thinking of you and loving you
                  rudemama

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui, I am the mother of three under the age of 9 and I could not imagine what you are going through right now. I am so very very sorry for you. Big hugs to you right now. Keep family close and let you mom be a mom to you. I really hope you are going to have someone with you tonight.
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Oh, Jacqui, I am absolutely heartbroken. I can't even imagine what you might be feeling, but know I am thinking of you and am sending you all of my thoughts and prayers. Please know that you have a family here that loves and cares for you very deeply. Lean on your family and call on us. I wish I could hold you right now... Take care, sweetie. Please check in when you can...

All my love,

MM
                      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

What can I, or anyone, say at a time like this.

I am SO sorry.

Take care of yourself - and as everyone else has said - we are here if you need us.

Love :l

Satori

xxx
                        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

GOING AWAY!

I am still thinking of you Jacqui...I am heartbroken for you, yet worried about you at the same time. I SO hope you have a good support system..please check in if you can...I am sorry if I seem selfish...I love you.Kim
                          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Tears of Sorrow

Jacqui - I am gasping for air. I have Children the same ages - born in 86 and 87. Oh Dear Jacqui - we will be holding you up in prayer, thoughts and can not even begin to express the magnitude of your loss. Please check in when you can and let us hold you up. I am so deeply sorry.
                            AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

GOING AWAY!

jacqui. am praying for you
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,
                                I tried and tried to call honey. I am so sorry. I am retarded. I have never called internationally before. I so wanted to be there for you. I love you and please know Emma needs you as does the new baby, please take deep breathes. You can get through this, you can. I have never lost my child! I will not pretend to know your pain, but PLEASE think of YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!! You HAVE A REASON to keep going, you have Emma, you Mum, your Dad, your Hubby......there are alot of people that LOVE you and NEED you with all their hearts!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X