GOING AWAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOING AWAY!

I called jacqui and tried to offer her what little comfort I could at this sad time........is very difficult to try to find words to comfort a grieving mother.......I can only hope I helped a tiny little bit. Jacqui was awaiting the arrival of her mum.......I think she must be there with her by now as I called back to check on jacqui and got no reply.

My thoughts and prayers are with jacqui,Chantelle, Emma and the family.

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui... my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family... God Bless you.....

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Dearest Jacqui,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family at this time. Please take care of yourself and your unborn child. We are here for you when you need us.

God Bless,
        Hugs, Bambi
        "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

GOING AWAY!

I'm so glad you talked with her, Star....

Comment

GOING AWAY!

from one mom to another I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now - this is of course every mothers worse nightmare. I as well as everyone else here will be sending deep, deep prayers your way as no amount of words will be able to even touch the pain that you are feeling right now.
            when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,

I am speechless.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

-HopefulNow
              Taking it all in

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jaqui,
                I wish for you the strength which will be necessary to get through this,the worst loss a parent can experience. You, your angel of a daughter and your family will be in my prayers.

Janet

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui

White light to you.

With love and whatever you need, Hundi x
                  __________________________________________________ _

Insert something witty and utterly hillarious here .............

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,

You have my prayers, and I too am just so unbelievably sorry. I had a son born just a few days after her, so they are the same age. My heart aches so much for you.

P4T
                    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,
                      Sorry I just saw this, my heart breaks for you, it reallly does.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui I don't know what to say, my heart hurts so badly for you.
                        You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

All my love goes to you Jacqui - just know that we care, even when you feel you are alone.
                          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui-
                            ...no words...
                            ...silent prayer...
                            ...be safe...
                            xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

GOING AWAY!

I am sooooo very sad for Jacqui's loss and so very proud of our group for rallying around her and carrying her. I hope she senses our support even if she is not able to access the site. I know of @ least one other who has lost a child on this site. I hope she can connect with others who have experienced a similar loss. Nothing will ever ease her pain though. Time is her greatest healer and that is not much. I pray endlessly for her peace. I will light a candle for her tonight for her peace and will let it burn itself out naturally. I hope Jacqui can feel the arms of us from all around the world @ all hours of day and night embrassing her.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Lucky,
                                That is awesome, and I feel the same way. I remember when we lost another child, and we have lost Kanga too. I am always amazed and astounded how very much my heart connects with those whom I have never seen their face. So I ask myself sometimes, why does it hurt so bad? Because we connect so deeply.

Jacqui, I hope you are surrounded right now by loved ones in the physical who are helping you cope right now, and we are here whenever you are able to return.

Much love,
                                P4T
                                If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                                X