GOING AWAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOING AWAY!

Lucky thank you for that and really putting all that we feel into words. Jacqui you have touched us all deeply.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

GOING AWAY!

J-

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even fathom losing my children. My heart goes out to you. May the angels be with you.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,

Your heartache has touched us all. And hopefully you can feel our healing touch on you.

Go well,

Helen

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Thanks to all...........my family are here with me now....for the phone calls that was great......im not shuting yous out but need to be with my family right now....please no calls or pms....I will come back...
          Jacqui xxx
          Mwo,s worst speller....

Comment

GOING AWAY!

jacqui;279533 wrote: ....please no calls or pms....
            Can we please respect that?

Let Jacqui be, for now.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

I'm so sorry Jacqui...thinking of you. XXXX

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui

I'm so, SO SORRY! I have tears here which I wish could change the world spinning forward and reverse it to before to save your darling girl.
                I'm so sorry to hear this. Please look after yourself.
                Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui,

I wish there was something I COULD say but there simply is not. Nothing.

However, know I truly care and I am so sorry.

Be with family and come back when you need to, not one minute before.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

GOING AWAY!

:h Jacqui I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:l Sweetpea xx
                    :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

GOING AWAY!

So sorry Jacqui, my heart aches for you and your loss. Take comfort from your family.
                      God bless

Eastx
                      In life we can live out our dreams its true
                      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui

What you are going through is unimaginable. I add my sincere condolences and loving thoughts to the others and pray for you, that you get the best support and comfort at this time.

Anna
                        IS MILIS FION,ACH IS SEARBH A IOC
                        Wine is sweet, but paying for it is bitter

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacquai, I'm so so sorry, my heart goes out to you. Take care of yourself.

Rustop

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Yes lets all respect Jacqui's wishes for no calls or pm's until she is able to deal with them.

Lxx
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

GOING AWAY!

My best to you jacqui. PP said it best when she said to let your mum be a mum to you now.

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Oh God, Jacqui ... I just read this thread. I am so very sorry for you and your loved ones. I lost 2 children ... a daughter who would have been 26 this year and a son who would have been 14. I feel your pain in the very depths of my heart.

It is the most horrendous grief one can imagine. Please contact me if you wish when you return. I have twice survived this tragedy and want to share support with you.

Please know we may love you from afar ... but hold you near and dear in our hearts.
                                Love and Hugs.
                                - Masq
                                Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
                                :wings: :huggy

Comment

Working...
                                X