Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOING AWAY!

Ohhh Jacqui,
    I cannot express how very sorry I am to hear about your daughter... Please feel all of ourlove and support... I'm speachless... just sooo sorry :upset:

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Dearest Jacquie,
      May I express my deepest condolences on the tragic loss of your beloved child. I cannot begin to grasp what you and your family must be going through at this sorrowful time. All we can do collectively is to send our thoughts and prayers to help you ease the pain.
      We love you.
      Lori
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

GOING AWAY!

God bless and sustain you, dear, in this season of Hell. Our prayers will remain with you.
        Jane Jane

Comment

GOING AWAY!

I don't post on here very often but i do come on and read all the posts every day.
          I don't really know what to say except i am very very very sorry for your loss.
          My daughter is nearly 18 and what you are going thru is beyond the realms of horrific.
          My thoughts are with you
          God bless x

Comment

GOING AWAY!

(((Jacqui))))

I love you. I have your phone number but I don't want to intrude. If you ever need an ear PM me and I will talk with you as long as you need. Take care of yourself, Emma and Joe.:l

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui

I can do no more than add another genuine, heartfelt condolence for your loss. Unimaginable and something no mother should ever have to go through.

With love.

Bessie xxx

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacs, I can not express enough how sorry I am. No parent should ever have to endure that.

Please take care of yourself and Baby Beet. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

We are here when you are ready.

Love, Me
                :l
                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Oh my God, Jacqui!

I can't even begin to imagine how your heart must be breaking!!! Our beloved children - I am just so sorry and will pray that you are given the stregnth you need to make it through each day that is ahead of you. You will be in my thoughts.

Sending love,

Best
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

GOING AWAY!

no words

No words can explain how you (or I am) are feeling....... I am so sorry for your loss, you and your daughter will definitely be in my prayers. I can't say I know what you are feeling, can only imagine it, and it is OVERWHELMING.

Jaqui, you will be in all our thoughts and prayers.

Love to you..............:h :l

MA
                    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Sympathy

Jacquie,
                      We lost a 16 year old son. There are no words for a parent's grief. Please feel free to PM me or anything if you need to let it out. May God be with you and your family.
                      Peace.
                      BHOG
                      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacquie I couldn't stop thinking about you last night. I spoke to my husband about what you had posted and we both send you peace and prayers. I cannot fathom the pain you must be in. I wanted to express my condolences to you and your family again. I wish there was something more I could do. :l

Comment

GOING AWAY!

((((((Jacqui))))))
                          I'm so sorry.
                          Love,
                          Nancy
                          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui-

I just now saw this. I am in tears. I hope you can feel the outpouring of love from all of us. I can't begin to imagine how hard this is. Lean on your family, lean on us..lean on whomever is there to wrap warms arm around you.

I have no other words...I just want you to feel loved...because you are. .

:h :h
                            formerly known as bak310

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Dear Jacqui,

My heart and prayers are with you. I can only just begin to imagine your grief. I am thinking of you and your family and children. May God hold you tenderly and surround you with love as you begin to mourn the dreadful loss of your beautiful young daughter. I weep with you.

Bless you and your family,

Kathy
                              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

GOING AWAY!

Jacqui -

I have children 21, 23 amd 25 and no, have nevr lost them so can not feel your pain...either tat you feel today or your many tomorrows. . My heart grieves fo you and your frineds and family. Please know we are all with you and will welcome your return with polite and open arms....

Erin

Comment

Working...
                                X