Perhaps MWO is the wrong place for me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey dex, yep I have felt the same as you many times, but I just cannot stop coming back, I start missing everyone and yes the sense of humor around here is something that I appreciate, it keeps us healthy.

Please don't go anywhere. take a break if you need to but please get back in here soon

TRix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

stay Dex!

I, for one will miss you, stick around, I may need a "hand up"too, have needed in the past and you have always been there to pull me up!!!

MA
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

thanks guys. i was just really sad and upset last night when I wrote this.
        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Please don't leave me!!! I am like laughing and I am getting better and I like you. I like gallows humor. It is how I have survived this thing. Who is going to laugh about farting with me? Well, I mean except all those other people?

I am so sad. If you leave I will start drinking and stop laughing, so there! And then you will feel worse and have guilt too! I am not kidding around here.....

What can I do? Do you want me to come there? I will. I will come and stay with you. For as long as you want. We will get better together. Anything you want.

Comment

Working...
          X