MANIFEST IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MANIFEST IT

I have been thinking a lot the past few days about manifesting. Largely because I had a fellow MWOer visiting and was telling her of the many instances in my life where I truly manifested that which I set my mind to manifesting.

AND HERE TONIGHT I yet again prove to myself the power we have to bring forth the reality we desire!!

I came home from work tonight and my cat was missing. He has been an indoor only cat since we adopted him a few months ago - cuz we lost our outdoor cat over the summer. (lots of coyotes around here.) So with this cat gone (must have snuck out this morning when I had the door open) I was freaked. I have never been a cat person but LOVE this kitty. Sweetest cat you ever met.

So I called the pet lost and found, fought back tears, imagined my daughter's despair when I tell her that the cat is gone.

Then I CHOSE (get that - we really get to CHOOSE) to manifest his return. I had sent my dog out, thinking he might bring the cat home. While he was out I fully lived within my mind the experience and the emotion of my darling kitty following behind the dog back to my front door.

And just a few minutes later that is exactly what happened!!!!!

MANIFEST IT!!!

Don't just think "Oh, I wish I could have this" - whatever it is.
    Experience in your mind having what it is you want. Do you know that science has proven that your mind does not know the difference between what you fully imagine and what is your real experience? And do you know that quantum physics has PROVEN that our thoughts have a profound influence on our reality? And you must, with the seeing, also feel the emotion and gratitude of already having whatever it is you wish for.

I have done this with many things in my life. somehow I have not been able to apply it successfully with my body issues, money troubles, and desire to be free of addiction. I think this experience with my cat is the Universe reminding me I HAVE THE POWER to bring forth whatever it is I wish to have.

AND YOU DO TOO.
    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

MANIFEST IT

Thanks MOW. What a great reminder that we have the power.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

MANIFEST IT

Wow, MOW! That is really thought provoking. Very interesting.

Love, Me
      :l
      Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

MANIFEST IT

hi there..first i would like to say thank you and sorry i cuoldnt help but laugh alittle at that , and thanks for sharing
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

MANIFEST IT

So happy to hear about the kitty. I agree we do not realize how much power we have exactly. We do. Go on and have a good night and love up that cat!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
          X