Can you judge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you judge?

I AM ALMIGHTY GOD SO I CAN JUDGE ALL....didn't you all know that? PSHHHHH, BLESS THEIR HEARTS...blow the crap off!

Comment

Can you judge?

How nice.

Comment

Can you judge?

Exactly...how nice to make people feel little...like you have done it all....WE'RE ALL HERE FOR A REASON....come back when you have been sobber say 10 YEARS, AND JUDGE.

Comment

Can you judge?

Way to help possibly?

I read through this thread, as sad and painful as it was. And I think maybe the site itself could help by creating areas that are more specific to the place we all are. A place for those who have been around for 6 months or more who need a different place to discuss their challenges and issues. A place for newbies and those still struggling to figure out where they want to be. A place for those who are moderating and one for those who choose to Abstain. I think we all jump around and look at different areas but having a list that is more specific to your particular life's issue.

Hugs to all of you- senior or new, moderating or abstaining, struggling or on their road to recovery. Hugs to you all.
          Member since January 2008
          AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Working...
          X