Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Share Some Happy Thoughts

Good morning from a COLD (brrrrrrrrrr) midwest USA -

I propose we share some GOOD things in our lives. Anybody game?

At this moment, I am wearing a new pair of very soft, flannel pajamas ... and feeling cozy with my hot, herbal tea.

My 3 dogs LOVE their human Momma. And I certainly adore my 4-legged, furry children.

The oldest, Betsy, is a chow-shephard-retreiver mix.

Next is Gertie the "wonderdog." She is a Jack Russell "terrorist" - and truly alpha.

Finally, Miss Layla Godiva (see avatar) ... my Chocolate Lab.

Life is good. Please share your happiness ... I'd love to hear what warms your hearts.

Hugs to all.
    - Masq
    :h
    Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
    :wings: :huggy

Good topic, Masquerade! I am enjoying the beauty around me, chatting with my son over coffee, sharing a joke. A day off!
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

l also love my dogs,,, got day off today,, so been for a very long walk (3 hours) then went
      out for dinner wirh my mum,,,it was soooooo good to look round and see every thing,,, l mean see it
      there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

Oh Kaddy -
        Nothing like clarity, yeah? I am so much happier without the vodka-goggles blurring my outlook.
        Hugs to you.
        - Masq

Comment

Hi Masq

I too have a JR with attitude, his name is Harry Potter. I also have a golden retriever. I do between a 2 and a 5 mile walk every morning with them and a friend. For that I truely give thanks especially on a beautiful sunny day.

I also have a wonderful husband and two great daughters. Again something to be thankful for.

Rustop

Comment

What warms my heart???? I think just having my family. After a few rocky moments in my life lately, I am trying to simply value what I have. I am so lucky and I nearly blew it all away with that deadly poison....I think we all know what poison I'm talking about!!! Bella xxxx

Comment

Thoughts of spring makes my heart sing... I'm looking forward to getting grit under my nails out in the garden.
              I too find joy in my chocoate lab, "Beau", as well as "Tia" our black lab, our kitty , 2 miniature goats , Kiwi and Niblet (my avator), Cody and Milley the horses...
              Sounds like most of us love and have 4 leggers..

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Thankful and happy for my husband, great friends, family and my two Jack Russells (Gabby & Trudy). We almost lost Trudy this weekend but she is a fighter and came home from the hospital last night (after three days in) and looks great. I am thankful she is alive and that I am alive to enjoy this great life.
                Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Comment

Good Idea Masq! Well I'll try and keep it positive tho I am off my game......see mood. But I left my four babies....` small black cat boop, one medium chucky cat Zela, one HUGE 21 pound long haired white cat Frosty.....who will take on 100lb dogs but lets our other baby, a Papillion named Rocky drag her all over the place. Rocky is 10 lbs! LOL So yeah, when not sick, along w/my hubby Joe, I got lots to be thankful for too.:l

Comment

Yes lots to thankful for, great thread. Thanks.

Thankful for waking up today sober.
                    Thankful for waking up today without a dull ache in the pit of my stomach.
                    Thankful for being me.

Lxx
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hapy Thoughts

Good Morning All!
                      Great idea for a thread!
                      Happy thoughts...
                      I AM CANCER FREE! (you might have guessed, that is a real big one here!LOL)
                      I have an incredible marriage to a wonderful supportive wife!
                      I am SOBER! YES! Life is GOOD, no GREAT!
                      Our Kitchen is almost done!
                      My mom is "back in the real world" now.
                      My granddaughter made honor role again!
                      It's almost camping season!
                      Ok, that is it for starters! I may add more later
                      BHOG
                      War isn't working. Let's try Peace!

Comment

Great idea.

Sitting by the fire, with a cozy blanket and a good book.
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

I just had a huge moment. True, long-time friends who can look at you, start laughing with you, and neither of you need speak a word.

Don't you just love the closeness of reading each other's minds? Tuning into your shared history with such radar ....

I am just so grateful for the blessings I have been given. Life is certainly a challenge ... and a bit messy ... but never boring.

xoxo - Masq

Comment

I am thankful for another chance at life.

bear
                            What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                            ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

great!!

WONDERFUL idea Masq!!! I am grateful for TONS of things I should really list........

Being healthy and sober.
                              Having 2 wonderful and healthy, good looking, smart boys.
                              Having a left leg..........could have lost it in accident(Jaqui's loss has me pondering.....wonder how my mom felt after my accident, in a coma for a week????!!
                              Being alive after my car accident.
                              Having a husband who cares about me.
                              Having 2 beautiful horses.
                              My, yes another Chocolate lab!! Lots of those on this site, huh?? Dogs in general........
                              Fresh eggs every day, from, yes, our chickens!
                              I think I will take a break and maybe add some more later, but this is helpful...........

THANKS!!!! It will keep me positive!!:thanks:

Lots of love,:h :h

MA
                              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
                              X