Satori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satori

Sartori......wow, I really miss you and your posts. However, you must do what you need to do. I can accept that. I don't like it, but will accept it.
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Satori

I don't post much either.
      You are a unique person.I so wish i could have met you in real life.If you feel you have to go- then so be it.Just know you are a very specail.One who has brought hope to many.I wish you all the very best,and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your amazing insight,and spirituality.Love to you S xx

Comment

Satori

meditation mama;281657 wrote: Wow... I really don't even know what to say here. I have been gone for a few days and didn't know this was going on, I am really saddened. I have read throught all the posts leading up to this and I am truly heartbroken.

Satori is one of the most amazing people I have ever met, cyber, or other wise. I will dearly miss him.. I have to say, I truly hope everyone learns from this. I know I have brought something away from this.

Satori, my friend, words cannot describe the emptiness that you will leave here and in my heart. I am truly sorry that it has come to this. You know what is right for you. Love and peace. I respect your silence. Until we meet up again....

Namaste,

MM
        Ditto:h
        Enough is enough

Comment

Satori

Hey, why do you want to leave ?
          ?We are one another's angels?
          Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Satori

Satori, I miss you. Please come back.

Much love, :heart:

Patty
            Tampa, FL

Comment

Satori

Huggy things from me...:l:l:l:l

FMS xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Satori

Satori fan

I am A HUGE SATORI fan.

If he doesn't want to come back, I will understand, but I hope he doesn't depart altogether.

i really think the community needs to think about what it wants. Seeing someone who is succeding is what this is all about. We need successful people. I read the countless messages supporting people who have slipped and wonder how anyone could think it is somehow not acceptable if they do not succeed.

More likely, they are not thinking well of themselves, ignoring all these mesages, and somehow feeling inadquate that some are succeeding. Honestly, this seems crazy to me. If you join a program, don't you want to see it working? Do you want to drive people who succeed away?

Well, having said that, I don't like tough love and am with betty boop on the importance of baby steps, but hopefully we can keep people who are successfully abstinent without feeling somehow threatened or outdone.

Stay Satori!

Comment

Working...
                X