Florida out of power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida out of power?

I am in Miami. We lost power for about 2 1/2 hours. Street lights were out. Lots of accidents and fire trucks. We had to pick up our kids early from school. Now we have power.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Florida out of power?

Alll I goota say is I left that shit hole in 1998 when I had a 2 week old baby boy in tow and a 4 1/2 year old and honey I ain't looked back since......I can live anywhere, but Miami, was a bit much for this Texas girl! I will forget moving there...17 yrs old...came from a town of 8,000 in Texas, to a city of millions....I had never seen my Grandparents in bathing suits...UNTHINKABLE....and here was a 80 year old in a lime green thong on Miami Beach...HONEY....I called my Granny as fast as I could....never in my life....funny now as i have been around the world a bit more, but then.....PURE SHOCK

Comment

Florida out of power?

we got power here in hollywood fl
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Florida out of power?

Oh Luv, that is funny!! Yep I think it is a state law, must wear neon speedos... Trlgs I am glad you didn't get hit with it. Preciouspinot, guess the kids were happy but then, making you drive over to get them from school? Glad it wasn't too long. I love Miami to visit, love south beach!
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Florida out of power?

GREAT VISIT...horrid place to raise kids....wanna dance, eat GREAT food, etc...Miami is awesome....

Comment

Working...
            X