We gotta fight so we can make-up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been here almost a year....just a few days to go. My God if we left, gave up trying, stomped away mad everytime we got upset, RJ would be all that was left. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG........you know if you don't post you will be LURKING....we SEE you.

thanks Luv. Hart has a post on this. Emotions run high here as so many people are struggling. BTW, did you see Jon Stewart at the Oscars talk about "make-up sex" after the writers strike? Not that I am suggesting that here.:H But I just like to talk about Jon Stewart because I have a crush.
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

No I missed that, but I was alone for AWHILE as you all know....sex period sounds good to me....LOL If we gotta fight first, so be it...LMAO

Comment

Luv, I have been here almost 2 years, so there..........wanna go fight............but I am refusing to have sex with you......and that's final.
        Lori
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Well Lori - I've been here 2 years and 21 days and quite frankly, I'm sick of the fighting so I think I'll just go and have sex with myself.

I never disappoint me.

Comment

Tawny, don't overdo it then and if you cannot score a perfect 10 with yourself who could?
            LOL.
            *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - That's What Friends Are For[/ame]

:heart: :h :heart:

I'll have sex with all of you.......

Comment

Wonder, you need to get out more.......

Comment

no. I don't.

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/443012=2952-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

.........you want us all to come to your place? Is your house well insulated then?

Comment

:H :H :H so, we have some screamers, eh?

Comment

...apparently...

Comment

well, maybe if you scream form Canada, and Tawny screams from Down Under (!) and I scream from here....... we could all scream at the same time and wake the dead!!!!:H

Comment

dexterhead;279938 wrote: thanks Luv. Hart has a post on this. Emotions run high here as so many people are struggling. BTW, did you see Jon Stewart at the Oscars talk about "make-up sex" after the writers strike? Not that I am suggesting that here.:H But I just like to talk about Jon Stewart because I have a crush.
                              LOVE HIM!!

Comment

Working...
                              X