Roberta Jewell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roberta Jewell.

Does RJ post and/or read what goes on here at her site? Has anyone personally met her? Just wondering. My free sample will be arriving shortly, i plan to try other products.

~ripple~

Roberta Jewell.

I know she posted to our darling Jacqui yesterday. I'm sure she can't read what everyone posts everyday. She may have assistants or maybe a crystal ball. lol

Love, Me
    :l
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

RJ

omg...she posted to Jacqui? 'amazing' i think i have psychic powers? she posted a few minutes after i did. Truly an inspirational person.

~ripple~

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

Yes, I've had some correspondence with her and she assures me she's real and not a computer geek wearing long white socks and sandles.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

I bet she does.....white socks and sandals...just not at the same time maybe...LOL She is REAL, I havent seen her, but I BELIEVE!!!! LMAO

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

As I mentioned yesterday in my post I am a member of 2 other forums hosted by Delphi and on both forums there have site moderators. Usually the person who created the forum and another long term member who has contributed a lot to the success of that forum. It is only in extreme cases where a moderator will have to step in and maybe delete a post as it may be deemed a personal slur or attack. Sometimes a whole topic of debate can be the cause of warranted deletions as they may be deemed 'too close to the bone' and may not relate in any way to the main projection of the forum which is are continued sobriety and moderation. What I have found though that usually this forum is very self regulating by its own members. You only have to look at how things could of escalated and gone of at the deep end the other day. Yet it was resolved by some timely posts that let people 'clear the air'. I also think it is up to the people with more experience and know how regarding forum etiquette to play a role in helping that change come about.

Love and Happiness
            Hippie
            xx
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

Nice post Hippie. Makes sense to me!
              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

gee, i wonderd if she joined conversation (blow whistle!).

Luv to all ~ XXOO

~ripple~

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

She's pm'd me a few times re: my posts in support. She does have a blog...My Way Out Blog

She's quite busy but when she can she does read.
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

Sometimes you can catch her in chat as well.
                    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

I have never seen RJ, but I have talked to her on the phone and in chat. She is a very special person. I know the site has grown, and it is not easy for her to keep up with all that is happening, but believe me RJ cares. I truly believe she has saved my life; and given me the ability to learn how to live life again. I would never have made it out of my addiction without her taking the time to write the book and start the website. She has been by my side for years helping me whenever I couldn't help myself.

Thank you RJ for all you have given us.

Luv ya lots

:huggy

Bear

PS. As of right now I am

45 weeks sober.
                      315 days sober.
                      7,572 hours sober.
                      454,331 minutes sober.
                      27,259,872 seconds sober.

WOOO HOOOO I think we made it this time.
                      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

she is real.
                        I have received PMs from her. whenever suggestions or comments are made on this site, she replies promptly.
                        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

great!!

MDBiker!!! WOW, that is awesome!!:goodjob:

And as far as RJ goes, I am sure she is real, she is around and keeping a loving eye on all of us!!!

MA:h THANKS RJ!!!!!:thanks:
                          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Roberta Jewell.

The replys are wonderful, a reflection of a site well run for sure. Coming here has aided to my sobriety no doubt. Very excited to venture into supplements. Its truly enjoyable to read posts and learn whats going on.

~ripple~

Comment

Working...
                            X