It’s a lifesaver to me now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the years, my vision had gradually deteriorated. Each New Year, my eye exam would usually culminate in a further increase in the strength of my required correction. From a -1.25 (a measurement that corresponds to the curve of the sphere and thus the power of the correction of the lens) to a -3.50, my unaided sight always got worse, never better. So last year I went to see a doctor and lucky I met Dr. Wiles one of the surgeon in the my2020 the clinic I went to. He is so informative and has such a calm demeanor; he put me at ease even though I was nervous about the procedure. He went through all of the steps involved in the treatment so that I knew exactly what to expect. I appreciate everything he has done to make my vision what it is today. I can now see 20/20with no help and do the things that im into before. I feel like Im back in my teen?s life right now. I look great without having a thick glasses and I feel good of it.

that is great Light. but, can you tell us why you are here?? to promote a clinic? If that's not it, please tell us why. thanks.
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Working...
    X