The NOT so eloquent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NOT so eloquent

Sometimes the not so eloquent among us can help.

Remenber, these are PEOPLE on this site and not all of us are writers.

I encourage all of you who are here waiting for "someone else" to figure it out to understand, THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS...

Do not wait for someone who can "make things" seem better to write or someone who can make "light" of what we are fighting...

Just be there. fight the beast and WIN!!!!!

Adding an edit here. I was not angry or upset with anyone, I was just trying to say that we should all try to contribute, even if we are not great writers or eloquent or..

Oh nevermind. It sounded pompous and I didn't mean it that way at all. So sorry to any I offended. :-(

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

The NOT so eloquent

are there things happening on the site that i'm not aware of? i have missed alot it seems. hummmm what have i missed cindi? let's see i believe people come here are searching for help, write about that and people write back. but has something happened lately that everyone is so up in arms over? gosh, that will teach me to be laying around. hummmmmm hope you are well and enjoying sobriety. are you doing okay these days. are you having af or are you moderating love you bootsie
    :welcome:

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

Maybe Cindi is saying, "Just Post"....it doesn't have to be perfect, EVERYONE has something to contribute. The number of "views" vs. the number of "posts" on each thread is vastly different. I (personally) like to hear from everyone.

PS, Hi Cindi, I'm back from Vegas :bling
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

welcome back bling bling girlie....... vegas is a blast....
        :welcome:

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

DARN!!!!! Now I have to figure out how to put someone on "IGNORE!" Some people make life difficult when it really doesn't have to be.

I *should* let this be. Sorry........it's because I just had such a nice time in chat and then I come check in here and BANG! Rude, jealous and childish.

Won't everyone just *wonder* who is being spoken about. And them not even being here to defend themselves.

Quit bossing people around. I wasn't aware that you run this board. And if you have a problem with ME specifically, tough. I'm not going anywhere.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

I'm not sure what happened but I'm guessing it was a missunderstanding
            - George Jackson

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

bootcampbarbie;280985 wrote: welcome back bling bling girlie....... vegas is a blast....
              Thanks, BCB, I behaved....kinda.......:H
              - George Jackson

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

cindi;280964 wrote:

Sometimes the not so eloquent among us can help.

????????

WTF does that mean?

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

Cindi,

Since you are obviously a writer, might I humbly suggest you consider editing or re-wording your post?

As one of the NOT-so-eloquent-among-us, I have a sneaky suspicion that your post may well be misconstrued either as pompous or pedantic ... and I'm sure that was never your intention.

With kind regards

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

I am SO lost!
                    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

tawnyfrog;281002 wrote: Cindi,

Since you are obviously a writer, might I humbly suggest you consider editing or re-wording your post?

As one of the NOT-so-eloquent-among-us, I have a sneaky suspicion that your post may well be misconstrued either as pompous or pedantic ... and I'm sure that was never your intention.

With kind regards
                      I don't find Cindi's post pompous or pedantic and I believe she was referring to herself as a "non writer" that nonetheless had worthy information to share. We are all worthy, eloquent or not ....this was precisely the point

Myheart
                      - George Jackson

Comment

The NOT so eloquent

Myheart .... thank you soooooo much for clarifying. I obviously misunderstood and I humbly apologise. Sorry Cindy .... carry on.

I'll now pull my head in. Have a nice day/night y'all!

Comment

Working...
                        X