memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

memory

Has anybody seen mine? Please send it home if you do. I'm trying to train wild doggie and I try to remember what was said in class. It was a lot of info but no more than I should be capable of handling. I was alert, no buzz. But things just seem to fade away. Will my brain and memory regenerate like I hope my liver will?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

memory

Funny you should say that.....I find that it comes and goes and lately I've been having a hard time remembering names and I'm not on Topa! I'm calling my new dog by my son's name sometimes!
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

memory

hi there greeneyes..yes it well. but like everything. it takes time ..and have i told you . i am so proud of you. good luck.
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

memory

Dear G Eyes,

All destruction can be reversed until you are in major Wenekjes encephelocephic decline. Since you are able to write here, you are not there yet. Quit drinking and it all comes back. It is a joy to experience.

LR
        Long Road
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission--
        Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

memory

I sure hope the memory comes back! Although I *do* enjoy remembering the night before. That is a real treat for me!
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

memory

what is a memory....the notes I write myself on the little sticky pad?

Comment

memory

Memory??? What?? What are you talking about? I can't remember. Could you put that in an Email and mark it Urgent?

I have your sticky pad, Luv, but I forgot where I put it!
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
              X