Mood-Help RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mood-Help RJ

My mood aint crappy anymore but I can't change it. Hello, RJ, we got another glitch.

Mood-Help RJ

Hart,

I was able to change mine..

Try going all the way out and coming back in and see if it works?

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mood-Help RJ

Yep, it has to be user error. I changed mine too!

Comment

Mood-Help RJ

It's aint user error. "cause it aint rocket science and if you guys pick on me I will start to live up to my mood!

Comment

Mood-Help RJ

Umm, can't resist now, Hart!!

User-headspace!! :H:H

Seriously, though, I wonder if is a java issue? I am not a java programmer but I think this website is java driven?

Here is my java level:

Cocuments and SettingsAdministrator>java -version
          java version "1.6.0_03"
          Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_03-b05)
          Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_03-b05, mixed mode, sharing)
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mood-Help RJ

However, Hart, if we can't figure it out, then I vote we round-robin with all subscribers to put you in a crappy mood every day. Then you won't have to change it.

See, there is more than one way to solve a problem...

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mood-Help RJ

I don't have java here at work I think. But I have always been able to get on chat with an alternate......I don't have an Avatar or other features in chat. I just tried again and was able to get on chat, still. I also rebooted my computer, as that seems to solve many problems........not this time tho.

Thank you so much for suggesting members put me in a crappy mood, Cin. I'll return the favor when u r having a problem I respectfully.......no, I don't respect that idea at all but I will decline it.

Comment

Mood-Help RJ

Didn't see this thread tuther day!!

hart my mood got stuck on "IN LOVE" yesterday so it was actually a problem with the site forum and its new software upgrade. RJ will be posting a thread soon to post in about any glitches concerning this matter. I mean...........ME....... IN LOVE.......ONLY WITH MYSELF......BABYYYYYYYY!!! ROFLMAO!!
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
                X