• Show
Clear All

Report site glitches here please

Great job Monkey!

Here is a Banana!

Works Great, Awesome job!

Thanks for you help,
    Hugs, bambi
    "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

I was under the illusion the 'remember me' box was for used for remembering my password and name for the next time I logged in. I checked to see if mine was ticked, which it wasn't!! so hopefully I will have no more problems with being automatically logged out. Thanks for the tip codemonkey!!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

site problems

Is it just me? Is it the new software? I get kicked off constantly, where as I never did before. Site won't remember me. Even when I'm logged in I have to do it repeatedly. I respond to a PM and bang, it's gone and I have log in again. It's a bit frustrating. Is there a "contact us" thing on this site where I can ask? I don't see one.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Oh duh. I just found RJ's stickey.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Code Monkey thank you for letting me have my moods :goodjob::H

Comment

Hi Greeneye
              I to had the samething when i try to post on firecracker. would not let me post or pm, said i did not have permission to access this page.
              Had to put my user name in again and password in.
              It all ok now....
              But i notice my very first thread has disappeared, does anyone know are we allowed 21threads to open.Have pm to RJ

to see. Just a bit wired because i did not delete the thread.

Love
              Teardrop.x
              family is everything to me

Comment

Hey what is going on

RJ

I keep replying to my Pm's but it does not show that I have responded. Is the message getting through??!! Very important to some venerable members I think:h:h

Thank you for your continued support

Sweetpea
                :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Sorry to be a pain

Hi

It took me 2 hours to do a post today :upset: It was only my commitment to Firecrackers that i persevered. Very often in the past I have done a post and when you come to review it you loose it. So I have started cutting and pasting my post into word in case it gets lost. This I did today as normal. BUT no way would the post go through. I then tried just a test post which went through OK. Went to cut and post my post from word - would not go through. So had to type everything again from scratch and did it in 2 posts

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm not happy as I spent 2 hours doing it and most people would have given up and not bothered. Can you explain why this is happening and what I can do to make sure I don't have the same problem again

Thanks Sweetpea :l
                  :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Can't edit my own post

FYI ~ Ok, I know the system keeps booting people off, but when I am logged in I can not edit my own posts. It says to Refresh page and log back in. Been there, done that and still can't edit. When I come back and try again, it says I don't have to authority and it boots me off.

Keep up the good work gals/guys! Without this website so many would be lost. Myself included. Thank you for all your time and efforts. It's appreciated beyond words.

Love, Me
                    :l
                    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Never has been-

Comment

Still working on this

A member reported to us last night that she is still getting logged out after clearing cookies and following the instructions in the first thread post. We're trying to determine if it's an isolated case or if others are still having the problem since Codemonkey updated our site cookie. The change was made mid-day Monday, US. Please post here and let us know if you continue to get auto logged out.

We're also working on the "timing out" issue--I know that is terribly frustrating.

It is helpful as we troubleshoot to know if you have found the past issues resolved and/or whether or not you are experiencing the same issues others are reporting.

Codemonkey feels we've outgrown our server capacity and it may be resulting in some of the problems we're having. We are planning to move to a larger server, which our web host assures us can be done without any down time.

Thanks for your help, patience and perseverance.

RJ
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

hi RJ and codemonkey.
                          I get logged out still, but it's not instant, I went to pick up something to eat 20 mins, came back and had to re-log in.

Don't mind. I know a lot of secure sites will log out automatically if they are idle. think it's a good thing .

Trix
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I get rid of my cookies and clean up private data every time I go on line and don't seem to have any problems with this site other than the above.

I have windows XP OS. at home I have a Mac but haven't used it to log on here in about a month.

Trix
                            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Hey Everyone, if "glitches" on this site were our only problems, we would be in great shape !

And yes we can see that this site is growing and growing.....that's because the good word is out ! This site, RJ, and Codemonkey are awesome ! Thank you !
                              Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Problems are getting worse as time goes on!!!

Ok, I've deleted cookies, history and tempoary internet files. I do not use IE, never have when accessing this site.

So with that said, I still can not change my "Mood" even though STATUS says "resolved". I have been booted off more times than I care to count this week. And today has been the day from hell trying to log on AND stay logged on.

I appreciate all that this site has to offer and I appreciate all the RJ has given us. I am forever grateful. But this has been extremely frustrating. Things seem to be getting worse, not better.

Thank you for any and all efforts in resolving these issue soon.
                                Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X