Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report site glitches here please

OH, yes. Sorry, it's me again!

Forgot to mention that I can not edit any of my posts either.

Good luck with all these fun errors. Egads!

Thanks for your help.
    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Some issues may be resolved!

Hi, folks. I was asked to post an update regarding the issues I posted last night. I thought that RJ's first post was all I needed to read because it listed if things were resolved or not. Well, after I posted last night, I figured I better go back and see if I can get any tips from the other posts. I was not sure exactly what Codemonkey was saying about the www/url issue, but thought about the fact that MWO was listed in my favorites. So I decided to delete MWO from my Favorites/Bookmarks and log back in using the web address line. This seemed to solve the change "Mood" issue.

This morning, I logged on and was booted off after about 15 minutes. When I logged on again, I checked the "Remember Me" box and have not been booted off since. I did try this earlier this week and still got booted off, but NOW I'm doing after deleting from Favs and logging back on directly from adddress line. Seems like a small thing to try, but it also seems to work!

I also was able to edit a post today.

I am hoping that the issue of "new posts" disappearing so quickly is fixed, but at least the most important issues seem to be solved.

I hope this info helps. If you have done something "new" to your sign in, Favs, cookies, etc., and it has helped your issue(s), please post what you have done. It may help others.

Thanks to all. Codemonkey & RJ ~ you are the best!

Love, Me
      :l

Comment

Sorry, Codemonkey, but I'm still having a "New Posts" issue.

I logged off last night (around 10:00 PM EST) after being booted off about 4 times with in about a half hour. Just logged on today for the first time (5:15 PM). When I clicked on New Posts, it said there were no new posts since I last checked. Logged off completely, came back and then it only listed 2 new posts.

BTW ~ I didn't have any problems at all yesterday until after 9:00 PM.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for you help.

Love, Me
        :l

Comment

logging in...

I cant get onto the site without going through my personal email.....like when i am notified of mail from site. Tried to go directly to site and it wont do thing. I have tried several times this evening. just letting you know :l and thanks a bunch.

Comment

When I click on Calendar: the most up to date month is December 2007.....I wanted to look up March's birthdays
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Trixie - I was being booted off the site constantly (after about a 15 minute absense/inactivity) for about 2 weeks.... it was EXTREMELY frustrating!! After I log in initially and click the 'remember me' button, it seems to work and keeps me on here. (I clear out all of my internet files/cookies upon leaving work), so, now, I have to make sure I check off the 'remember me' box when I log in after doing so.

I was wondering wtf was up - then it dawned on me yesterday morning here at work, as I don't bother cleaning off my internet trail at home and never get booted off there.

Comment

it may just be my computer,

but I cannot get into chat for anything!I clicko on 'Chat' and all that pops up is a big white window with a tiny box w/ a red "x' in the upper left hand corner.ANy ideas?Thanks in advance
                :goodjob:guys,i don't know how you keep up w/ all of this stuff the way you do,but it is sure appreciated!!!
                :lRebecca

Comment

Chat

Hi, lillyatter. Sounds like you need to update your current version of Java, which is required for chat.

This link should be helpful.

See you in chat.

RJ
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Hope this helps you Lilly 'cause I'll bet you will be some kind of fun in chat!! Look forward to chatting with you!
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I have lost my old web name & had to come back under a new one

Roberta,
                      I have'nt been able to come back to my old web name and had to come back under a different name. ( Tony-- etc.) My old name was IAD-- (Raven). So now when I send out messages my message count makes me out like I'm a novice..when I know that I have at least 600 plus messages. I also can't paste my Raven Avitar to my site. Thanks, Tony

Comment

Health Store

Hi, the link to the Health Store isn't working today. Thanks
                        Bunnie aka Time

Comment

I am unable to get into the Health Store too.

Comment

no health store for me either

Comment

I'm having trouble with the drink tracker. When I log in I get the following server-side errors above the MWO banner:

[pre]Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/main_user.php on line 10

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php on line 14

Also I get errors when I try to submit an entry. It will give me this:

[pre]Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/addr.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/addr.php on line 61[/pre]

When I press the publish info link I get this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/publish.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/func.php:14) in /home/jmywayou/public_html/MWO_DT/publish.php on line 19[/pre]

I get this in both IE7 and Firefox in Vista, and in Firefox in Fedora 8 Linux. It's been happening for a few months.

Comment

I can't set my location. I click save changes and it doesn't. I would like it to show Frederick, MD
                                Thanks!
                                :hCheryl

Comment

Working...
                                X