Report site glitches here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys my interent went out most of last week and has been intermittent even since they put the new line in for me. I bought a new modem just in case that is it. I will fix the flashing icon.

Comment

Just to mention that the envelope is NOT yet flashing when there is a new message in mailbox. It shows how many are unread, which is an indicater intil it is fixed. Thank you for all your hard work to keep this site "user-friendly" for non-tech types like me.

Best
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

i used to get notified in my yahoo addy directly if there were any msgs waiting for me . now can only found out by logging on directly to the site

Comment

I still get notified directly in my e-mail box that I have an e-mail in the MWO mail system.
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Codemonkey ~ how are you dear?

Need some help when you can. My chat options still don't seem to work properly. When I join chat, I get the very old version (without the avatars and the cool graphics, etc). Everytime I go to chat it tells me I need the new Java (and I know that I don't because I use Java with another web that I frequent). But I go ahead and download it anyway (everytime)and it says "successful verification" blah, blah. But, I still am logged onto the old chat. The Java download does absolutely nothing.

Any ideas?

I have been reading that people have been having a lot of troubles with chat.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Love, Me
            :l
            Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Hello ~ yes, I'm back!

I don't mind having to go into each forum when the "New Posts" expire, but today I have been logged on for less that 20 mintues, when I refreshed "New Posts" and the 2 pages dropped to only 2 posts. I hope this is not going to be the norm. Are there any tricks to avoid this from happening?

Also, I wanted to add to my "Chat" issue. The version of chat the downloads also does not flash who is currently typing. So I have no way of knowing if people stopped chatting or if I am (not intentionally) being rude and typing over someone else's need to chat.

I have mentioned this Chat issue before and I know it's not a priority. But yesterday I was asked to join Chat twice (at separate times) and help with some senstive matters. And it's these times where it's really hard not having the updated Chat, because it's so important to know if that other person is trying to type or not. And I had a difficult time trying to explain to someone who was drinking that I was having trouble with Chat. I think they got frustrated and left before they really wanted to.

I hope that makes sense. lol

Thank you for all your help!

Love, Me

Comment

Very slow today....and I keep getting "stuck" in a thread or when trying to post.....

Don

Comment

Smack talking the monkey in here eh? I may have to get out my rapid fire banana gun and start raining potassium hell down on the peoples. :bananacomputer:

:biglaughmonkey:

Comment

Hello :coolmonkey:

I have not been logged on for 2 days. I log on this morning, replied to 1 PM and then I went to "New Posts". There was only 3 posts listed. Only 3 "New Posts" in 2 days?

Hmmmm..........

Love, Me

Comment

Yes... The "new posts" is not accurate for me either.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hello CodeMonkey-

The helpdesk asked that I post here my issues with the DrinkTracker.

I have had problems with it since the first day I used it.

It was giving the same errors as "IamBecomming" error messages that was sent on this thread on 3-24-08. When I login I would receive a string of errors, when I posted my daily results I received a string of errors and then when I would click the button to have it published in public view it would error.

I sent messages to the helpdesk and then about a week ago, when I went to the DrinkTracker it said I was using the "Wrong Name or Password", and would not allow me in at all. I was loggin as Saje on the community board and had not changed anything in my profile.

Waited a day and still received the Wrong Name/Password message, so....I changed my password for in my profile to different password. Still not working. Cannot get in the DrinkTracker at all. I know I am typeing the correct password as I type it in to login to the community each day.

The tracker is a wonderful motivator and I would like to use it.

I use Norton and Windows XP Pro. I have never had any problems like this with any of the other programs I have used.

Let me know if you have any quesitons.

Thank you, Saje
                        Saje

Comment

jay

have to see my pysc tommrow they say im unstable ill probably be put away fuck this life

Comment

jay42, Please post on the "need help asap" board so people can help you.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

RJ..I paid for the subscription but am unable to get into the members area, or post additional pictures in the photo gallery...

Comment

RJ... or code monkey....something weird is going on. Everytime I come back to the site it asks me to sign in again. Is this something new or is my puter trying to play tricks on me?
                                Lori
                                *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X