Report site glitches here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using a different PC than I'm used to and if I take more than about 10/15 minutes to write a post, I've been logged out and have lost what I've written.
    I was putting it down to some setting or other on the PC. before I press the 'post quick reply' button. I copy what I've written, log back on paste and send.
    Is it my end or yours?
    I don't mind.

Comment

Hey, i keep checking chat and it say CaptJ is there but when i log in to it...no one is there AND my name doesnt come up???
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I can not get in Chat either
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I was automatically re-upped with my Subscribers but can't get in? Please help me Obi-Wan.
          Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Not sure if this counts as a "glitch", but when I am logged in, I keep getting kicked out after a short amount of time -- 10 mins. or so. This started happening yesterday. Prior to that I was staying logged in and would just minimize the screen. Now I have to log in each time. Anyone else having this problem?

CS

Comment

CS04 - when you log in, click the 'remember me' box. It should take care of the problem. Make sure there is a check mark in it.

I have a beef about something. Why do we lose 'new posts' after certain amount of time? I HATE that. I am missing out on some very valuable discussions when I leave the computer for a half hour! It is quite annoying to have to go into each forum to find out what was new only a short time ago.

Comment

Not that one but...
                in private messages......when I try to send my message, it says that I'm not logged in.
                I've started copying then posting it as I've lost many and had to rewrite.

Thanks
                Nancy
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Codemonkey ~ how are you dear?

Need some help when you can. My chat options still don't seem to work properly. When I join chat, I get the very old version (without the avatars and the cool graphics, etc). Everytime I go to chat it tells me I need the new Java (and I know that I don't because I use Java with another web that I frequent). But I go ahead and download it anyway (everytime)and it says "successful verification" blah, blah. But, I still am logged onto the old chat. The Java download does absolutely nothing.

Any ideas?

I have been reading that people have been having a lot of troubles with chat.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Love, Me
                  Codemonkey,

FYI.....

I am happy to report that I think I have found a solution to this issue. I have always logged on to MWO through MSN. When I realized that the times that I was not having chat issues was when I was logged on to another PC. On this other PC I accessed MWO through Mozilla/Firefox. So I got to thinking...hmmmmm. Once I downloaded Mozilla to my PC I have not had a chat problem since.

I just thought you may like to know this. I will start a new thread to get this info out to the masses! lol

Thanks for your continued support and help behind the scenes!

Love, Me
                  :l
                  Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I can't access my Private Messages. Each time I click on the link, the site boots me off and asks me for my Password and ID over and over again. Thank you!
                    September 23, 2011

Comment

Bumping this up for the folks who are currently having some problems.

Comment

Thanks Tawny,
                        Well I used to be able to log into the site when I was at work, suddenly I can't anymore. I can get into any other site I want, but this one. And I am fine logging in at home...very strange.

Comment

Tawny, how do you "bump things up"?

Comment

You just find the thread and post on it, it bumps it up to the most current so everyone can there is a new post on it..

Comment

Many user's ip addresses appear to be blocked - I am having to use anonymous ip to log on and it has nothing to do with server restrictions my end.
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'll have to try that tomorrow when I'm "working".

Comment

Working...
                                X