Report site glitches here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't log on from home!!! Am sitting in the library now... Am running Safari on a MacBook (Leopard? OS).

WIP

Comment

I tried to log in via my phone from work and it told me my IP was banned, although I have no problems from home.

Comment

RJ...something wierd is going on with all of us having problems from certain locations.

Comment

STILL cannot log on from home... back at the coffee shop...

wip

Comment

Thanks OneTwo it IS frustrating but it's adding at least a couple of 20-25 minute walks per day, as I won't allow myself to drive such a short distance... I miss getting online here when I get up really early, though...

wip

Comment

Trouble from me too. I am @ fucking McDonalds for wi-fi and I never ever step foot in McDonalds. I think I better go to the f thread.

Comment

yes, Lucky, you MUST go to the F thread and I may soon join you there... lol...

wip

Comment

Oh- I should also report that the Subscriber site that I have bookmarked is also NOT working!!!! Where is codemonkey???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

And I have tried logging in from multiple devices. No success.

Comment

Well, back @ McDonalds this a.m. for internet access. I have been exposed to a whole different culture-
                      the old folks congregate here in each morning for their social hour(s). It has been so amusing to eavesdrop on their conversations. I am hearing the same ones today I heard yesterday. McDonald's is THE PLACE TO BE and if you miss a day, you have to account for it. Very strange.

Comment

Hi Lucky, I am back at the French restaurant and coffee shop near my house, with a WHOLE different crowd than the geriatric morning crowd at McD's, these people are stylish, and they look busy and important... also young mothers with babies (also, all stylish)... Here I am with earphones in, feverishly typing away... I HOPE THEY FIX THIS SOON!!

wip

Comment

So funny Lucky! It is the same for the McDonalds up here! IT is a congregation of old people meeting up for coffee each morning. Worse on the weekends! At least they are getting out and socializing and not iscolating themselves. Not that I go to McDonalds often. It is something that I have noticed tho.

Comment

wip-

I am hearing the same near-drowning story for about the 10th time. Each time a new geriatric society member comes in, the story is repeated. And a hot dog story repeats over and over also. I am traveling and in very rural America. They are talking about how 911 cell phone calls are routed and are very incorrect. I am tempted to interrupt them and provide accurate information but will refrain. Will be home late late tonight. Hopefully my log in woes will be over then. Good luck wip! I feel your pain but glad your roaming wi-fi experience is better than mine.

Comment

AFM,

I recently heard that the more people you interract with in a given day, the longer you live. I wonder if you guys count? What do you think? This crowd will live very long lives. The crowd keeps growing.

EDIT: The crowd is up to 11 now. They are moving tables to all be together and they brought their own loaf of banana break to share, pre-sliced. Too funny. The conversation is now about cornea transplants.

Comment

Ha! Yes, DO REFRAIN or they will rope you into their club and you will NEVER GET TO LEAVE!!

Here, the conversations tend to involve people maneuvering to show each other how powerful or stylish or wealthy or "busy" (important) they are... Yesterday there were two guys at a table having a business-related conversation, one of them engaging in all kinds of non-verbal dominance tactics, including interrupting the other guy and talking TOO DAMN LOUD... hence the earphones...

Interesting as a cultural phenomenon but it's getting OLD....

wip

Comment

Working...
                                X