Luvuall you helped me today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As most of you know I have been a member here for a long time, I have seen lots of stuff happen and due to the recent nastiness and bad feelings around here I decided to leave, I didn't post a 'gallant' leaving speech because I didn't want a pity party and yet more drama, god knows there has been enough of that lately .........

I haven't posted for 3 days and have just been checking in to reply to pm's .........

When I signed on this morning, LUVUALLS post was there and she was in desperate need for help, and I couldn't help but reply ............

That told me something really important about myself, Don't be selfish and leave because you don't like something, stay and be there for when people need you ..........

I am NOT posting this for any response, just to tell other people that are feeling the same to rise above it ......... there are times when we really need each other .........
    sigpicXXX

Thank you for staying, Betty B.... I think that the moons were out of whack last week, and vampire-a-mania was rampant..... yes, we are a huge Virtual Family, and sometimes our fingers engage before our brain does.... we just have to forgive and move on.

At the end of the day, you are right. The reason I've stayed at MWO is that, like you, I want to help others when they need it. Coming here is a great stress reliever, and laughter is definitely the best medicine.

I hope that March brings beautiful flowers and peace to everyone.... much love!
    :heart:

Patty
    Tampa, FL

Comment

Betty Boop- I haven't posted in a long time and LuvuAlls post today really got to me. She really was reaching out and it's so great she had here to come to. That's what this is all
      about. Because I haven't been around much lately I'm unaware of all that has been going on. But- I think you are so valuable here! You have helped alot of people with your posts and replys. You have responded to to me in the past and sharing you story I could really relate to. Please stick around. Aquamarine
      NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
      AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Stick around Betty...you are a great girl!!!! Bella xxxx

Comment

There has been a lot of nastiness!
          You and Satori are great and it would be a shame if the site lost you.

Maybe you both just need to pull back a bit and in my opinion, don't bother responding to attacks that are unfounded. Don't bother yourself with people who are unfair or who you dont' click with. Look at all the good Roberta has done and she gets attacked from time to time.

i suspect there is a lot of drunk typing going on here and I think people who have more experience with sobriety and moderation should be very welcome. It is just a website though and we need to keep that in perspective.

Comment

BB, THANK-YOU, don't leave. I NEEDED you all today.....more than you know. I am crying, I am so drained and scared. I am not sure what would have happened had I not had this site.

Comment

BB,
              I for one am very glad you reconsidered. You are a special person, and this place is better to have you around.

Tkeene,
              very true, and very well said.

love and hugs,
              K
              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

BB, TKeene and all:
                I know I am one who made a post recently that caused bad feelings. I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart for that. It was NOT directed at anybody in particular and I really didn't mean to be nasty, I was just in a very dark place. Like I have told friends, I should not use e-mail, or MWO posts in this case -- I get upset, start typing and POW!!! People who know me think I am such a calm person, but i'm really not, especially when my fingers start flying. I will take more care in what I post, and yes, we are a group with all sorts of opinions and are all here for one reason. We need each other!!!!!
                Again, I'm sorry :h:h
                And Luv , how are you doing sweetie???
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

BB,
                  So glad your not leaving. you are the BEST!:h

Love
                  Teardrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

We all need each other, always.
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

I think the nastiness happens when we post drunk. I KNOW I did it this week and feel very badly once sobbered up. we have to learn to let things roll off when we are sobber and not hold the drunk posts against each other. We will all be better off, because we DO NEED EACH OTHER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X