Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mind the gaps

ive ben 6 days af free , then my brother coming over giving me shit etc
    prehaps im over sensitive i knowe the periods of drinking then not drinking are getting longer thank god
    spoke to betty this afternoon
    then i got a call from my publisher (small) that the first draft of my novel has been excepted !
    i think sometimes ive done something im not worthless etc
    whateever my brother says
    ive limited my self to 4 hinekeen tonite only beer i drink
    when i get money up ill go to usa again visit jimmy deans grave again
    but fisrt things first .
    i fel trapped sometimes by family stick on my music listening to the disturbed at the mo .
    i think my mother will move abraod and live with my borther good
    i got to get out of this area its a scum hole etc
    like betty siad when i first came here i was really bad drinking doing drugs sitting on the street etc but i have tried i know the addictive side of me will always be there till i die , we all have our crosses to bear an this is mine
    thats why i dont belive in going somewhere else to sort out my problems ie another country i do it from here ive never really been drawn to the east ie thier philosphy
    probably agree with old jim morrison the west is best
    so i struggle in my own way
    i gave a couple of pounds to someone in camden town today and he spat on me saying it wasnt enough oh well
    i should always be thankful i have a roof over my head
    one day ill go the usa and hit the road and never been seen again
    love all
    jay

mind the gaps

Jay you just bought tears to my eyes ......

So happy about your draft being accepted, and I'm so glad that you called me today .......

If you do disappear in to the US, please keep in touch .........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

mind the gaps

:thumbs::thumbs:Hi jay .. my god, you are getting a book published. I am so jealous!!!! Now, if you come to the U.S., we will meet you at Jimmy Dean's grave. I am ashamed to say, I don't know where it is.
      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

mind the gaps

for j/dean

rival hunter
        your life is threatned like mine
        a,risk
        the gaze that follows
        and
        shoulders the murmer
        of me!
        the impossibility,yet the hope
        of celebration

Comment

mind the gaps

Jay,

I am so happy your draft was accepted. How good that must feel. My hubby writes well and I keep telling him to try to publish and he never does, so Good On You, because it is such a special gift. Truly.

BTW, my son's name is Jim Morrison.... In retrospect that was a bad idea, he lived up to the name

But he is also as smart, brilliant and a shining star like the "original" but still alive.

Keep up with the writing, keep up with trying to beat this d@mn addiction and ALWAYS believe in yourself. You must have a special place on this earth, because a true angel, BB, loves you!!

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

mind the gaps

had a joint then that was enough im not into heavy stuff anymore i know he was my friend etc
            but i must be well .

Comment

mind the gaps

Great news Jay. Stop letting your brother beat ya up emotionally. You are a great person.

Comment

mind the gaps

Jay, great news about your draft, keep it up....

Well done for staying away from the heavy stuff... Could this be the start of the good life, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
                TIGGER1 :l

Formerly Mr Boop

Comment

Working...
                X