Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blogs

I've been out this evening having a good ole wander around the forum. Totally forgot about the photo gallery that has so many wonderful pictures in and found a few comments on mine that I didn't even realise I had!!. I've read some great posts as well that have had me thinking and a real funny yet serious post from katesm in the Long term abstainers folder; so funny in fact I thought I'd put a link for those who haven't read it. https://www.mywayout.org/community/f40/voddy-9019.html

I've also tried to put myself on ignore which brings up a rather funny message and I've tried to gain back door entry to subscribers forum for a game of pacman or space invaders; nothing came of it!. I've also read a few of RJ's blogs tonight and was wondering does ANY member have this option or is it purely for those who subscribe? I have the heading on my profile page but no options to add etc so I presume it is for those who do subscribe. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway just wanted to add that after my wander I came to the conclusion that this is a truly remarkable forum/website and glitches or not we should all be thankful we have it.

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx

p.s. I went off-site to have a game of pacman!!!
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Blogs

Hippie this is a new feature for subscribers. I'm not sure of the details yet since it is brand new!
    Marcie

Comment

Blogs

As far as I know, anyone can read the blogs, but only subscribers can post.
      Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Blogs

Subscribers just got them yesterday so it is very new.
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Blogs

Haven't a clue what you are talking about so i'd better check it out!
          I am technologically challenged at the best of times.. directions please??

Comment

Blogs

Fickle, see the post in subscribers from RJ about the blogs.
            Marcie

Comment

Working...
            X