So disappointed right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend that was going with me to AA hasn't gotten here and it is 6:30. There is one more meeting at 8 and will try for it. I am not up to driving myself.

Luvall, from what I've heard, you can also call someone from AA and they will come get you? Maybe you want to try that? I know it's very intimidating, but I think you are ready and you really want to go.
    Marcie

Comment

Luv, the world won't stop turning if you go in late. I did that night I couldn't find the right door and slinked in and cried. Did you eat yet?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

do you have any other numbers? will you call the local AA number for a ride to the 8 o'clock, as Marcie said? Is it close enough for a taxi?
        WW xx

Comment

No I haven't eaten yet, but I am able to hold down fluids now. I haven't even put on make-up today as I know I am gonna cry too.

Comment

That's good. Good that you're re-hydrating. You're on your way Luv. Hold on :l.

Comment

hey just try if you can. its a great place to meet people . just like us all with al problems
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I live out in the country, there are no Taxi's out here. I have tried calling several AA numbers today and no answer on any of them. I will be Ok, I will not drink. There is no booze in the house and I am way to ill to go get any.

Comment

I hope you got to go Luv. That sucks that no one is answering. I do know that answering the phones is a volunteer thing.
                  Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

Honey will BF take you

Comment

Working...
                    X