Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somthing funny for you all

My Day....

I ordered appliances which were delivered today. Told my b/f the fridge we got was too wide. He assured me it would fit.

Well the fridge is too wide and the range is too narrow. So now we have to rewire to switch the range and the fridge.

The man who installed my floors in the kitchen last year laid them over the feet of the dishwasher so we had to sawzall the feet off that in order to remove the old dishwasher.

At 10 this morning I would have taken a shot if I had booze in the house...by 2 I was laughing about it all.

It's so hard not to say I told you so...he was ready to cut out kitchen cabinets to fit the fridge in when this could have been avoided if he had believed my measurements in Lowes.

Go Girl

Good for you for finding the humor in the same things that would normally take us straight to the bottle in excess - hugs and :H with you dolly - my day filled with blunders too - but hubbie cleaned garage while I was working so I promised I wouldn't even tell him about everything that went wrong at the studio today. Life truly is just "perspective" isn't it.
    Go Girl
    AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

hi there ..dolly..am a carpenter and i can so relate too funny.
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
      X