AA meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA meeting

well Nibs i have lived here all weekend. that is how i went af the first time...

Comment

AA meeting

You are doing great, thanks for sharing!
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

AA meeting

Just been reading on your progress Luv....So so glad you are on the up! That was a close one eh!

Lots of love to you my friend.

Bella xxx

Comment

AA meeting

It was a close one. I will never forget it!!! It was the worst I had ever been. Really hit bottom!

Comment

AA meeting

go to meetings and keep going. you are gonna be okay..:goodjob:

~R

Comment

AA meeting

NEWS ALERT! IMPORTANT>>>>>>

HEY GUYS...I am going to meeting...like RIGHT NOW....gotta go see my drunk buds? :H
              there were some real funny ones yesterday, yet SAD...glad I am CLEAN...:h

Luv 2 ALL
              LIKE MY PUPPY?
              ~rippy~

Comment

AA meeting

missed this

KUDOS to you LUV!!!! I am glad AA is working out for you!! It works if you want it to...........sounds silly but it will work, get a sponsor, but as Hippie said, be careful in the choice, find the "right" meeting where you feel at home................I have 4 I go to, and totally enjoy each week..............enjoy the friendships and the "real live hugs!":l..................that is what keeps me going!!!

I am happy for you!!!

love,:h:h

Mary Anne
                :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

AA meeting

I like it...so far. I only went once, but have second meeting tonight. WHATEVER it takes to be sobber!

Comment

AA meeting

tomorrow, tomorrow, i'm going tomorrow to listen to more stories like today! make coffee, lend an EAR, give a HUG, and come here to see if YOU went again....:H

R~:h

Comment

AA meeting

Well, Rip..i will be going tomorrow too. It is storming here like mad...I MEAN A STORM. Was afraid to leave the kids tonight as we are under tornado warnings until 12.

Comment

AA meeting

hang in there, luvuall, its goin to be tough. but stay close to your computer and practice laughing. laughing is good medicine,too. i'll stay tuned 2 your progress, its been 18 AF days 4 me. i total up the monies, that i save. which turns out 2 b alot, when i multiply $75.00 3x aweek. i would get bored and gamble also. crazy!:goodjob:
                        I'M A GOOD PERSON AND YOU ALSO; ALCOHOL STEALS THAT GOOD FROM US. FOCUS.:goodjob:

Comment

AA meeting

I am doing good today whtwshman! No cravings today at all. No booze in my AT ALL and I sure as hell am not going out in this storm. So, smooth sailing for tonight for sure. Congrats on 18 days! Feels good doesn't it? I had 7 months....damn! Messed that up, but I am starting over.

Comment

AA meeting

good for you!!!!

LUV, How was last night!? I went to a meeting, it was good subject of "forgiveness", just what I needed to hear, need to FORGIVE MYSELF!!! Number 1, then I can forgive others, cool................hope the storms didn't do too much damage up there, we had them yesterday early afternoon, but the sun was shining bright in the evening and today is bright, but cool..............

Talk to you soon!!

MA

Comment

AA meeting

Cowgal,
                              The weather was so bad I was afraid to leave the kids last night, so we are going tomorrow night instead. Tonight we have to go to my BF's daughters track meet. Still AF though!!!! Went to the store today and passing the wine isle I felt alittle twinge of desire but as soon as I passed it up, I was good.

Comment

AA meeting

GO Girl!

Good for you LUV!! :thumbs:Glad I saw your post!!! I think you will do fine w/ AA too.......................just remember to keep an open mind and all the stuff they tell you are just SUGGESTIONS!!! I always thought I had to do everything.......90 meetings in 90 days, AAUUURRGGGHHHH!!! Talk about stress!!! YIKES!!!uch:

I am glad your bf goes w/ you as my hubby still drinks alot, makes it REALLY HARD, but I think I will make it this time!!:fingers:

Love ya!! :h

MA

Comment

Working...
                                X