Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AA meeting

LUV, well done you are doing great,

I am soooooooooooo proud of you .........

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

AA meeting

Cowgal, I just roll with it. I look at the AA meetings kinda like I do this site....some you will really click with, some you like, some you tolerate, but you respect everyone! We can't all be the same. I enjoy it. If I ever feel uncomfortable, I will find another one.

Thanks BB, you were a real doll last weekend when I was falling apart. Not many people would haul me from one room to the next making sure I was OK! I love you!

Comment

AA meeting

LUVUALL good going . just wanted to cheer for you. hoooray!!!
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

AA meeting

Watch the storms luv. I am proud of you. You should be proud of yourself.

bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

AA meeting

I am working hard for my next set of flowers at 90 days...make sure you fertilize them, I want big pretty ones...LOL

Comment

AA meeting

You only have 84 days to go Luv. I have found the seeds and I am starting them in the house. Glad you are feeling better. I guess you are going to the second meeting tonight. I go to the non smoking meeting sometimes and they are a little different. Here it is a different class of people and the discussion is much different, but always good. You might want to look and see if there is a speaker meeting.
              What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
              ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Working...
              X