nice to be back I think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice to be back I think!

Hi girls (and guys!) missed being on here but only just got out of bed after a bout of self induced bronchitis and drinking all day and night S @ D for over 3 weeks (does it ever end)!! Looking for to starting a new job next week to get me out and about, it?s a lonely place in the middle of the night when you feel crap isn?t it.

I asked my doc for some of the meds that have been mentiond on here to help get through all I got was?.. quote we don?t have that problem in the Middle East?.yeah right ha-ha

Lisa L

nice to be back I think!

hi there lisal .welcome back. and good luck with your new job and nice to meet you
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

nice to be back I think!

call your doc next time you are up at 3 am after a binge, he might change his mind then....J/K I am sorry you feel so bad. I hope you feel better soon. I know where you are at and it is a ugly place. Keep posting and reading.

Comment

nice to be back I think!

Hi again Lisa, :welcome: back ......

Stay strong, you can do this ..........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

nice to be back I think!

Hi Lisa! welcome back. how long are you in the UAE for? I have friends/family who have lived in the Middle East. I don't know how restrictive UAE is , if it's like Saudi Arabia. just curious. Well, good luck with your new job and stick around !
          :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

nice to be back I think!

Heeheehee.....................

Hi ya Lisa, :welcome:?we haven?t got that problem in the Middle East well look out because here I come?. :H

Comment

nice to be back I think!

Hi all amazing isnt it that the uae promotes being sort of semi democratic country, they keep tigers in their back gardens (I kid you not)! huge gorillas(sp) in cages they cant even turn around in and say hey come here its the new major holiday destination or what ever, god forbid if you came here and drank too much, what on earth would happen to you then !! fools

On another note has anyone ever experienced numbness in their face, lips etc I have tried so hard to cut down over the past few days but all I feel is panic an tingling effects, is this normal?

Comment

Working...
              X